• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What should I do for my stag do?"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Just don't do this.
    ´Hanham Athletic´ is rather an ambitious name for their football team.

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Just don't do this.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    If strippers and pub crawls are chav then most blokes I know, and the majority of guys working in London are chavs.
    Ipse dixit.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    In the end I had decided to go for the East End do the FRiday before my week off. I can then go to Wales with Mrs BP/baby BP.

I will start at the White Horse pub on Shorditch High Street.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Went to a combined stag and hen do once. Bier Keller in Liverpool. The hens got bored with the stags playing drinking games and singing rugby songs. They got up on stage and stripped. Strange night.
    Strange city.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    The week I have penciled in for Prague, Mrs BP is thinking of going to her family in NOrth WAles. While there still will have a spa day.

I actually fancy the Wales trip more than Prage/East End.
    Well go to Wales then. Perhaps take a few mates and do some walking in Snowdonia.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    No but my paddle will bloody well find your arse!
    You sound perfect for my stag night...........

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Why not stuff the silly stag night traditions and have a night in with Mrs BP?
    The week I have penciled in for Prague, Mrs BP is thinking of going to her family in NOrth WAles. While there still will have a spa day.

I actually fancy the Wales trip more than Prage/East End.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Calm down, your OCD is showing again.
    Just looking for an answer to this most vital of questions.

I forgot to look on my stag do, and I've been suffering because of it ever since ...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Did anyone find themselves?
    Calm down, your OCD is showing again.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Went to a combined stag and hen do once. Bier Keller in Liverpool. The hens got bored with the stags playing drinking games and singing rugby songs. They got up on stage and stripped. Strange night.
    Did anyone find themselves?

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Unimaginative in my posts? Last argument we had you told me my rantings were completely imagined!! Make your mind up.

You are right it was Notallthere, but he didnt say his idea of a bonding session was a night in with a bottle.... well you know.

BTW I am still waiting for you to tell me what we should all retrain in once the service sector collapses. Dont answer that here, it will detract from this thread.
    That's it?

Given you're taking such a beating all you've left me is answering some question you've been hanging on for. Thing is what makes you think I'm your fcking career advisor - figure it out for yourself sunshine ...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I know of stags who have taken missus along to stag do

and hens who have taken fella along

shows a lack of trust which is either
    1) Not a good start to a marriage
    or
    2) not entirely misplaced - which is again not a good start to a marriage

i think my mrs just turned a blind eye...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I know of stags who have taken missus along to stag do

and hens who have taken fella along

shows a lack of trust which is either
    1) Not a good start to a marriage
    or
    2) not entirely misplaced - which is again not a good start to a marriage

i think my mrs just turned a blind eye...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    For a guy who claims to be imaginative, you're spectacularly unimaginative in your postings, and clearly missing any sense of irony.

BTW Notallthere started the girl thing.

You found yourself yet? I've a few suggestions where you could go looking if not ...
    Unimaginative in my posts? Last argument we had you told me my rantings were completely imagined!! Make your mind up.

You are right it was Notallthere, but he didnt say his idea of a bonding session was a night in with a bottle.... well you know.

BTW I am still waiting for you to tell me what we should all retrain in once the service sector collapses. Dont answer that here, it will detract from this thread.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X