• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Why is a woman's

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why is a woman's"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Dark hair, heavy make up, black eye-shadow

Look Out !!!

its the Ostro-Goths

igmc

And smells like a slaughter house in a pig farming district

Sorry

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    So! A room full of hot menstruating women.............................................
    Dark hair, heavy make up, black eye-shadow

Look Out !!!

its the Ostro-Goths

igmc

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    A lot of stuff in the animal kingdom is based on smell

So! A room full of hot menstruating women.............................................

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Good point viz the hormonal trigger.
    A lot of stuff in the animal kingdom is based on smell

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    What has Roy Rogers got to do with it?
    He felt guilty because he left his injun running

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    You mean, why would it be selected for, in evolutionary terms ?

maybe a population that has its offspring at the same time has a better chance
    maybe they can all bag the dominant male at the same time
    It may be a chemical reaction based on a hormonal trigger

Good point viz the hormonal trigger.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied

What has Roy Rogers horse got to do with it?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    This is an interesting evolutionary concept that multiple females in the same environment are menstruating at the same time. Hmm.

Other than "so we can get it out into the open and thus have the rest of the month without having to worry about each others feelings" , can anyone think of a reason for it?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Hunt
    replied
    strangely enough, men tend to synchronise also. I found in the army that I awoke every morning with a boner, and so did the other guys.

I thought those army boys were trying to save the country and all they are doing in the morning is rogering each other

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yep, even when you are on the pill you move closer to other women - most of us in the office are on at roughly the same time.
    This is an interesting evolutionary concept that multiple females in the same environment are menstruating at the same time. Hmm.

Other than "so we can get it out into the open and thus have the rest of the month without having to worry about each others feelings" , can anyone think of a reason for it?

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    I found in the army that I awoke every morning with a boner, and so did the other guys.

Whatever floats your boat EO.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Yep, even when you are on the pill you move closer to other women - most of us in the office are on at roughly the same time.
    strangely enough, men tend to synchronise also. I found in the army that I awoke every morning with a boner, and so did the other guys.

Leave a comment:

• denver2k
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

Shall I do a survey of the lovely ladies on here?
    Is there any?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I wonder if there is any correlation with sick days taken by men in office

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Lucky pope. My favourite bit. Aren't lots of women together supposed to synchronise? Perhaps they synchronise to the moon. Like nuns. Or werewolves. Not much difference, I loath nuns.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X