• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Awesome picture of space Shuttle Atlantis caught in silhouette against the Sun"

Collapse

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Ah hang on....my bad....I closed the window and it was still there.

I realise now that it was a stain on the monitor from the website underneath.

"www.bustylatexvampiremmorpggothvixenscarryingbelg ianbeer.com"

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    If you look 12'o' clock from the shuttle, you will come across what appears to be a small structure on the surface of the sun.

Aliens ?
    That's Zeity's summer house, it's too cold in winter obviously.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    That's a nice shot, but take a look at this one: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nasahqphoto/3532145692/

See that speck of dust/failed pixel on your screen? That's the ISS and the space shuttle. Click on the "all sizes" link and then look at it in 1800 x 1800 to get a clearer picture.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Surely that close to the sun, she'd burn up ?

She cannae take any more cap'n !

Hmmm....

If you look 12'o' clock from the shuttle, you will come across what appears to be a small structure on the surface of the sun.

Aliens ?

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Yep. Photoshop.

I reckon it's a grapefruit turned through 90 degrees to the right.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    My new desktop background.

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Its really a dead ant floating in some custard.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by dang65 View Post
    Definitely Photoshopped.
    Saaaay whaaaat?

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    Definitely Photoshopped.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I think the thread title is a little vague.... but you are right it is a good picture.

Leave a comment:

• Awesome picture of space Shuttle Atlantis caught in silhouette against the Sun

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6292923.ece

Very nice...

Working...
X