• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Rubbish weather

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rubbish weather"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Gutted - The forecast for the weekend is shocking too! I'm doing the 10k in Manchester this weekend - I think I'm going to be getting wet
    Go Girl!

(I'm planning on doing a 10k in September for my birthday, btw..)

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    you can brighten yourself up in the Planning thread, there's a summer CUK festival about to start

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Rookie View Post
    Good luck with the run CM.

It would be interesting if the route was run through Wythenshawe. I'm sure that there would be some fast times put in....
    Cheers luvvie -

Yeah or through Hulme maybe!

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    Gutted - The forecast for the weekend is shocking too! I'm doing the 10k in Manchester this weekend - I think I'm going to be getting wet
    Good luck with the run CM.

It would be interesting if the route was run through Wythenshawe. I'm sure that there would be some fast times put in....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    plus knowing my luck i'd photograph CM bouncing by, place photo links on here then have Churchill ready to kick my head in..

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Don't forget your camera, chef.
    plus knowing my luck i'd photograph CM bouncing by, place photo links on here then have Churchill ready to kick my head in..

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Im not in Manchester this weekend

only have a 3 day week next week so thought it best to be in early on Monday and skip the flight home.. what a mistayka to mayka

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    so what your saying CM is there's likely to be a lot of women running around in wet t-shirts in Manchester this weekend?

interesting..

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    gf did the Glasgow women's 10k at the weekend, was told it was hail stones. I just said when she came back 'is that right love? get the kettle on'.

Leave a comment:

• Rookie
    replied
    so what your saying CM is there's likely to be a lot of women running around in wet t-shirts in Manchester this weekend?

interesting..

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied

interesting..

Leave a comment:

• Torran
    replied
    Lovely in Embra if a tad windy.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Glorious here and about to fire up the BBQ
    East Ren is looking good tonight. Might take a wee walk up to the redhurst for a pint or two.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    The (UK) weather has been rubbish for about two years now. Or maybe it was just better in the years prior to that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X