• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Norman Lamb MP .. Liberal Democrat"

Collapse

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Our local tory MP got the bump after visiting a site inhabited by eco warriors. His son got an air rifle from the boot of his car and started taking shots at them, if I remember correctly our MP attacked them with a pickaxe handle.

He was taken into the local mental hospital shortly after with, presumably, booze psychosis. He was in the priory where he was shagging some woman and that got into the press.

As a result they lost the safest tory seat in Scotland.

Scotland is another country and irrelevant to the Tories AFAIAC. It is only Labour that has a major interest there with many MPs. Roll on independence.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Our local tory MP got the bump after visiting a site inhabited by eco warriors. His son got an air rifle from the boot of his car and started taking shots at them, if I remember correctly our MP attacked them with a pickaxe handle.

He was taken into the local mental hospital shortly after with, presumably, booze psychosis. He was in the priory where he was shagging some woman and that got into the press.

As a result they lost the safest tory seat in Scotland.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    I am quite happy for my MP (or indeed any MP) to play whatever games they like with oranges and masks......... thieving on the other hand is just not right!

WHS !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Oh yeah. The Tories. Now I remember. Aren't they the ones who won't be fiddling their expenses because they are too busy pushes oranges up their bottoms, wearing gimp masks and partaking in that strangulation eroticism whose name I cannot remember?
    I am quite happy for my MP (or indeed any MP) to play whatever games they like with oranges and masks......... thieving on the other hand is just not right!

Leave a comment:

• NickNick
    replied
    Oh yeah. The Tories. Now I remember. Aren't they the ones who won't be fiddling their expenses because they are too busy pushes oranges up their bottoms, wearing gimp masks and partaking in that strangulation eroticism whose name I cannot remember?
    My old man once told me that when Labour are in power, it will be money scandals. When the tories are in it's all sex.

Not been wrong so far.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Browne Issue posted : strangulation eroticism whose name I cannot remember?
    autoerotic autoasphyxiation.

And no, I didn't Google it. It's in one of my books.

Leave a comment:

• the_duderama
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Thank god the Tories are playing by the rules
    I thought they were all playing by rules, or that's what they keep on saying. It's telling that they couldn't use their morals instead, oh wait......

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    You obviously have a very dull sex life.
    As opposed to you and your rent boys, no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied

You obviously have a very dull sex life.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I think you have killed this thread off for Cybertwit

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied

I actually thought that the LibDems were until I heard the interview last night. I think it was Vince Cable that said a couple of weeks back that LibDems do not claim second home allowance. Might have realised that it was the usual lie that we get from MPs.

All MPs must be made to repay their fraudulent expenses, be they from whatever party, but New Lie have been the biggest 'pigs' by far and thus the biggest hypocrites after promising to be 'whiter than white' in 1997. How they had the nerve to slag-off Fred Goodwin !!!!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    .. has claimed 17K on average each year in expenses since 1991 and was top of the list last year. I listened to him try to justify his greed last night on Talksport and him explaining how he put in a massive bill to us taxpayers for his home shower that leaked and damaged his 'second' home. Obviously he has never heard of home insurance, but then do you need it if you know you can claim for anything from the taxpayer.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    started a topic Norman Lamb MP .. Liberal Democrat

Norman Lamb MP .. Liberal Democrat

.. has claimed 17K on average each year in expenses since 1991 and was top of the list last year. I listened to him try to justify his greed last night on Talksport and him explaining how he put in a massive bill to us taxpayers for his home shower that leaked and damaged his 'second' home. Obviously he has never heard of home insurance, but then do you need it if you know you can claim for anything from the taxpayer.

Working...
X