• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Norman Lamb MP .. Liberal Democrat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Oh yeah. The Tories. Now I remember. Aren't they the ones who won't be fiddling their expenses because they are too busy pushes oranges up their bottoms, wearing gimp masks and partaking in that strangulation eroticism whose name I cannot remember?
    I am quite happy for my MP (or indeed any MP) to play whatever games they like with oranges and masks......... thieving on the other hand is just not right!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      I am quite happy for my MP (or indeed any MP) to play whatever games they like with oranges and masks......... thieving on the other hand is just not right!

WHS !!!!!

Comment

Our local tory MP got the bump after visiting a site inhabited by eco warriors. His son got an air rifle from the boot of his car and started taking shots at them, if I remember correctly our MP attacked them with a pickaxe handle.

He was taken into the local mental hospital shortly after with, presumably, booze psychosis. He was in the priory where he was shagging some woman and that got into the press.

As a result they lost the safest tory seat in Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Our local tory MP got the bump after visiting a site inhabited by eco warriors. His son got an air rifle from the boot of his car and started taking shots at them, if I remember correctly our MP attacked them with a pickaxe handle.

He was taken into the local mental hospital shortly after with, presumably, booze psychosis. He was in the priory where he was shagging some woman and that got into the press.

As a result they lost the safest tory seat in Scotland.

Scotland is another country and irrelevant to the Tories AFAIAC. It is only Labour that has a major interest there with many MPs. Roll on independence.

Comment

Working...
          X