• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Castration

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Castration"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Well, if you will use the NHS. http://www.andrology.co.in/jokes/bargainvase.jpg

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    My Best Man was off work for 2 weeks. Readily advises anyone not to do it.

A previous colleague was off for a month. Walked like John Wayne for another two months.

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Did you get four days of sympathy, lazing in bed all day listening to Radio4 and BJs?
    Had a day in bed, then a few days lazing around on the sofa. Last thing on my mind was a BJ

Most of the op was relatively pain free (just a big of tugging here and there), however at the end they sprayed on a plastic coating to protect it. The really really hurt.

Most people don't have any problems, however I got an infection a few days after. They were glowing bright red!! Couple of days of antibiotics and everything was fine again.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    That's what they told me

The pain, the pain, the pain.

No only kiding with you.

No but it does bl**dy hurt.

Was back at work 4 days later though.
    Doesn't hurt that much. I had it done on a Friday morning. Had a couple of pints immediately afterwards which went well with the pre-meds. Went to bed with a pack of frozen peas. Took it easy saturday and sunday. Monday drove to work; was fine until I got to Stockley Park - then I remembered the ramps and went over them oh so slowly. Walked around like Clint Eastwood for a few days.

I'd describe it as uncomfortable, rather than painful. On the 1-10 pain scale, about 2. The op itself was pain free. I was a complimented on my shaving skills.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Mrs BP wants to get me done.........
    Girly definitely doesn't want me done. At the moment...

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Originally posted by FSM with Cheddar View Post
    That's what they told me

No only kiding with you.

Did you get four days of sympathy, lazing in bed all day listening to Radio4 and BJs?

Leave a comment:

• FSM with Cheddar
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Don't worry it's a snip
    That's what they told me

No only kiding with you.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I tried to get Mr P done - but he absolutely refused.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    I'm not getting done. Not because I'm in a committed relationship and have done my biological duty but because, frankly, I'm a wuss in the pain circles.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    He seems to have calmed down a little, but I had to put her in a separate room to get some peace and even then he was hurling himself at the door to get to her - poor thing
    Well you know what they say about "You can take the boy out of the country....etc etc.."

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    He seems to have calmed down a little, but I had to put her in a separate room to get some peace and even then he was hurling himself at the door to get to her - poor thing

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I wondered what that lone man demonstrating outside the vasectomy clinic was about!

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    When you say "take advantage of a vivisection", do you mean like the butchers that use cows' hearts for sexual gratification, or the dubious practices of some particularly unpleasant hysterectomy surgeons? Because I'm not sure there's many men that have survived vivisection.
    Quality ! And quality vasectomy/vivisection confusion - ALF to the rescue

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I don't think many men are in a position to take advantage of a vivisection within a few days at least?
    When you say "take advantage of a vivisection", do you mean like the butchers that use cows' hearts for sexual gratification, or the dubious practices of some particularly unpleasant hysterectomy surgeons? Because I'm not sure there's many men that have survived vivisection.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X