• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: JobStats...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "JobStats..."

Collapse

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by jobstats.co.uk View Post
    Really should have got the rates sorted before going live:
    http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/for...owtopic=113727
    And to think there was a willing, able, free, vocal and very critical gang if potential testers, all sitting here, waiting for such an opportunity to pull something to bits...

Hindsight's great, innit?

Leave a comment:

• jobstats.co.uk
    replied
    Really should have got the rates sorted before going live:
    http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/for...owtopic=113727

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    The site is all new (V 2.0)!

I like the top 5 jobs by salary:

Top 5 Jobs by average salary Skill Av. Salary No. of Jobs
    SAP SRM Consultant £693,333 97 Find Jobs
    SAP APO Consultant £574,000 131 Find Jobs

Boomed!

saptastic!

Leave a comment:

• jobstats.co.uk
    replied
    Thanks for taking the time to look at the site all. A bit of an explanation is in order

I know the rates are way out in places at present and we are working on normalising data and stripping out jobs where there obvious wayward data. This will bring the salaries down to a realistic level.

As Iron Condor pointed out, the old site is still available and will be maintained here:
    http://old.jobstats.co.uk/

Although this will only be updated monthly.

The new site is updated every few days now and with all the data in a database we are working on new and fun ways of showing the data so if you have any reports that you would like to see then let me know via PM or the contact form on the site.

Let me know what you liked about the old site, if you prefer it, and let me know what we can incorporate from here into the new one.

This is still very much a work in progress and all feedback is good for us so happy be slated as much as you like ) Just want to get Google in there are spidering all the new content so that we can try and generate some good traffic to the site.

Thanks all for your feedback so far.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I wonder if Mich could test the new site?
    If he gets paid there that will single handely double up contract rates on site to indicate start of "recovery"...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I wonder if Mich could test the new site? Not that there's anything wrong with it, looks like a perfectly accurate picture of the market.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    I just wonder how the work permit aprovals are going.
    There is at least one less work permit worker out there compared with 2003...

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    sod those low paid developer jobs at over hundred grand....I'm going to move into SAP consulting

Presumablly you're paid using wheelbarrows.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    'king 'ell !!!!!!!

Just looked at the chart on the first page. The current situation is well below the bottom of the 2003 period.

I just wonder how the work permit aprovals are going. There is a skills shortage after all; it is so difficult to find staff.

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Nooo!

Old JobStats was better.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Do you mean the whole city of Milan?
    Actually I think I have found Milan Benes here. I told you that he wouldn't change that tape for nothing...

Top 5 Jobs by daily rate

Skill Av. Rate
    Storage Consultant £33,833

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    It's Milan salary (9999999999999999999999999*E10) which raised up all these average values....
    Do you mean the whole city of Milan?

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I like the top 5 jobs by salary:

Top 5 Jobs by average salary Skill Av. Salary No. of Jobs
    SAP SRM Consultant £693,333 97 Find Jobs
    Systems Integration Manager £683,333 19 Find Jobs
    SAP APO Consultant £574,000 131 Find Jobs
    Symposium £527,500 24 Find Jobs
    Senior Java Programmer £386,667 10 Find Jobs

Boomed!
    It's Milan salary (9999999999999999999999999*E10) which raised up all these average values....

Leave a comment:

• Iron Condor
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Wherefore art thou JobStats?

www.jobstats.co.uk

Here you go:

http://old.jobstats.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied