• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brewsters Bum. Part II"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    I've got a brother like that
    He runs over cats? Or attacks them after they've been run over........

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    When our cat got run over (for the 1st time : the non fatal time) his brother attacked him.

Nature is so cruel....
    I've got a brother like that

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Poor Moggie, I bet all the other moggies in the neighbourhood were laughing at her/him.
    Cats can be cruel you know
    When our cat got run over (for the 1st time : the non fatal time) his brother attacked him.

Nature is so cruel....

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Poor Moggie, I bet all the other moggies in the neighbourhood were laughing at her/him.
    And everybody tells me that it's cruel to be a cat,
    Cruel for cats

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    Exactly why cats = evil.

Dogs, on the other hand, ROCK.

Mine limps.

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Exactly why cats = evil.

Dogs, on the other hand, ROCK.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheRefactornator
    replied
    Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    He said about amputaion, but also mention it would be a further £2.5k!!!!!!
    I'll sort it for 20 quid..times are hard n'all so I'm happy to help out. Ok so I'm a software developer by trade but it can't be that hard with a mallet and a cleaver shirley.

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    My lab has a dodgy back leg...after £6k in vet bill, 3 vets + consulting with some vet in Texas they still have no idea what to do.

He said about amputaion, but also mention it would be a further £2.5k!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Menelaus
    replied
    Well if it's a cat surely it's destiny in life is to be Chinese food?

Leave a comment:

• Money Money Money
    replied
    Bullet
    Between
    Eyes

HTH

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The lack of empathy and sympathy on this board is staggering. Do you not realise that I had to sleep on the couch last night ?

git

You are lucky she is not divorcing you. Any man who tells the truth is asking for it.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    And this is from one of the contenders for Most Intelligent Poster on CUK. Says something about the competition
    The lack of empathy and sympathy on this board is staggering. Do you not realise that I had to sleep on the couch last night ?

git

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    My cat Brewster-Roustabout, has done it again. Her bum fell out yesterday afternoon and the missus spent half an hour chasing her round the garden with a bloody tennis ball sticking out of her @rse.
    We have been giving her soft food and plenty of water, plus her meds, but she must have been straining too hard, this is the second time it has happened.
    The vets managed to push it back in and have stiched her ring-piece up, she will be home today. I asked the missus if it was time to do the decent thing and get the needle for her.
    Doesn't it get cold on the couch at 3am ?

And this is from one of the contenders for Most Intelligent Poster on CUK. Says something about the competition

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    .........the missus spent half an hour chasing her round the garden with a bloody tennis ball sticking out of her @rse.
    If I could just ask:
    What had the Mrs been upto to end up with a Tennis ball up her *rse?
    And why didn't she take it out before chasing the cat?

t' bloody gramma on dis bord 'king sh*ite innit!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X