• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Eugenics

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Eugenics"

Collapse

• Rebecca Loos
    replied
    But you must give old Adolph his due, he really got those trains running on time...
    I thought that was Mussolini. Frankly, getting the trains ti run on time in Germany is no big deal.... in Italy it's much harder... now if he had managed to get that done in the UK, I would have said yes, respect.

Leave a comment:

• steve'O
    replied
    Originally posted by Sionner
    "That's because they (Black Cuffs) have been lost forever in the eugenics program" - I heard the opposite. Inter breeding (with non caucasians) in the UK will virtually eliminate the genes for red hair in a few generations!

Bummer!
    I better get some more Rare Steak down my neck and get on my bike...so many Red heads...so little time ....Smoke me a kipper skipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

Leave a comment:

• Spodicus
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    But they were not backed by the US Govt were they?
    Chico, it WAS the US Government.

Leave a comment:

• Sionner
    replied
    Black cuff links

"That's because they (Black Cuffs) have been lost forever in the eugenics program" - I heard the opposite. Inter breeding (with non caucasians) in the UK will virtually eliminate the genes for red hair in a few generations!

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    But they were not backed by the US Govt were they?

Leave a comment:

• Spodicus
    replied
    Well a few barmy American secular humanists scientists theorising in a bike shed in Ohio does not compare to a secular humanist psychopath dictator in charge of major global power, with the whole of Germany's infrastructure at his disposal, to bring his warped thesis into reality.
    The Yanks carried on until 1979...

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Well a few barmy American secular humanists scientists theorising in a bike shed in Ohio does not compare to a secular humanist psychopath dictator in charge of major global power, with the whole of Germany's infrastructure at his disposal, to bring his warped thesis into reality.

Leave a comment:

• steve'O
    replied
    Originally posted by Sionner
    "I like the Red headed ladies" - so do I, they're red hot! I've never seen black cufflinks!
    That's because they (Black Cuffs) have been lost forever in the eugenics program

Leave a comment:

• Sionner
    replied
    Red headed ladies

"I like the Red headed ladies" - so do I, they're red hot! I've never seen black cufflinks!

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Some of that true. The working class are all short and ugly.

Leave a comment:

• Spodicus
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    Not Abba, but the eugenics program.
    Mind you, it might explain a lot......
    The Yanks were at it first!

Leave a comment:

• Spodicus
    replied
    At last members of the board know what I have known for a long time. Hitler was a secular humanist. His ideology was based on his secular humanism. Thats what you get when secular humanism is left unchecked - 6 million dead Jews.
    You haven't quite grasped the timeline here have you Chico...

Eugenics is commonly associated with the Nazi racial hygiene program that began in 1933 and ended in May 1945, with Germany's defeat near the end of World War II. Although the German eugenics movement existed long before the Nazis came to power, scholars have shown that Nazi eugenicists were inspired by American eugenic studies and sterilization, as well as their antimiscegenation and immigration restriction laws.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Looney alert looney alert

At last members of the board know what I have known for a long time. Hitler was a secular humanist. His ideology was based on his secular humanism. Thats what you get when secular humanism is left unchecked - 6 million dead Jews.
    Mwahahaha.
    And did Hitler ask any of his generals to kill their own sons?

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    IIRC the breeding program was in Norway, and Swedens was forced sterilisation.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X