• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How hard do you work"

Collapse

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    EDIT: and she was also rather good in Sin City I recall.
    That was a movie poster I had to own...linky

Leave a comment:

• Cheshire Cat
    replied
    On my current project it's been full throttle for the last six months. 12 hour days, weekends. Typically 60 hour avg weeks.
    Only now starting to calm a little, which leaves me some spare time to waste on here

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Mmmmmm Hard.... Mmmmmmm Lesbian sex..... Mmmmmm slipping..... Mmmmm
    Guinea Pig......Mmmmmmmmm Sellotape...... Mmmmmmmm Squeek..... Mmmmmmm Ooooops did I say that out loud?
    My second coffee on keyboard moment of the day!
    and its only 8:29

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko View Post
    Isn't that a beaver?
    Where? Can't see one from here.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Isn't that a beaver?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Mmmmm Guinea Pig......Mmmmmmmmm Sellotape...... Mmmmmmmm Squeek..... Mmmmmmm Ooooops did I say that out loud?
    Richard Gere, is that you?

Leave a comment:

• voodooflux
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Who's Jessica Alba?
    No man should have to ask that question!

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Much tastier in Dark Angel than she is now.
    I dunno, she was rather splendid in all her hi-def bikini-clad glory in Into the Blue

EDIT: and she was also rather good in Sin City I recall.
    Last edited by voodooflux; 23 April 2009, 07:29.

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Hmm - how hard you work - to lesbian sex in 9 posts.
    - you guys are slipping
    Mmmmmm Hard.... Mmmmmmm Lesbian sex..... Mmmmmm slipping..... Mmmmm
    Guinea Pig......Mmmmmmmmm Sellotape...... Mmmmmmmm Squeek..... Mmmmmmm Ooooops did I say that out loud?

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Hmm - how hard you work - to lesbian sex in 9 posts.
    - you guys are slipping

Leave a comment:

• SuperZ
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    That`s because she was a pre-pubescent teen ya perv Okay I think she was a bit older about 18-20ish back then.....not that I ever paid much attention to the programme but I was hoping she`d get it on with the other girl

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Nice to see you boys caught up

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Cute. Very cute. Google I find is a useful tool for these kind of questions. Occasioanlly you get lucky when you add the keyword breasts in the search criteria. Or so I've been told.
    Damn, now I'm obsessed...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Who's Jessica Alba?
    Cute. Very cute. Google I find is a useful tool for these kind of questions. Occasioanlly you get lucky when you add the keyword breasts in the search criteria. Or so I've been told.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
    15 hour days and loving it..has your Plan b had you reincarnated as Jessica Alba's bath sponge?
    Who's Jessica Alba?

Leave a comment:

• TheRefactornator
    replied
    Time split between client and Plan b - 15 hour days, 7 days a week. Working from home helps, enjoying the work helps too.

Wouldn't change a thing.
    15 hour days and loving it..has your Plan b had you reincarnated as Jessica Alba's bath sponge?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X