• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Caption Competition"

Collapse

• zathras
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn
    "Now where did I put that copy of Economics 101"

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    ...sh*t the bank's called in the overdraft.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied

"That lying c un t, he said he was only going to stay 2 terms, all I did was to hide the recession from the british people for a while just to bide my time before I am leader, and then he says he's staying......I JUST CAN'T LIE ANY MORE!!!!! I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!!!!!!!! I'm F UC KING FINISHED BIG VERN"

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by steve'O
    Even with one hand superglued to his head Mr Brown was able to pursue World domination with his right hand........
    ........................stroking the only thing that mattered to him, using his................

Leave a comment:

• steve'O
    replied

"When is that dickhead Blair going to quit?"

Even with one hand superglued to his head Mr Brown was able to pursue World domination with his right hand........

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    sh1t I've come all over my trousers....

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    It's obvious. He's in the middle of doing the classic "DICK HEAD" sign.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Brown realises that there are no more economic figures to massage.
    That is not the econiomic figures that he is massaging

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "Sh1t, even contractors from CUK don't like me."

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Brown realises that there are no more economic figures to massage.

Leave a comment:

• John Galt
    replied
    I know I'm after his job (hic) but he didn't have to poke me in the eye (sob)

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Not a caption, but in that photo GB's left shoulder sticks out far too far and he seems to be wearing a toupe.

Leave a comment:

• ancient
    replied
    Comment

How many times have you seen someone jump ship and get promoted just before the tulip hits the fan?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    "Oh tulip, my only chance is to move next door before anyone notices what I've done."
    Last edited by Lucifer Box; 17 October 2005, 19:29.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Caption Competition

Caption Competition

"When is that dickhead Blair going to quit?"

Working...
X