• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fuel duty + 2p + VAT increase"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Domestic use will still rise though in a recession due to the unemployed, and that was the point that I was making.
    Wouldn't they all be at the pub?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Keeps the plebs off the road. I wish he'd add a fiver a litre.

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Domestic use will still rise though in a recession due to the unemployed, and that was the point that I was making.

True

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Coalman View Post
    WRONG

Working in the industry - demand is at least 10% down on an average year - cannot all be weather related.

All those car plants idle - domestic use is the same eh?

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    More people at home means more usage of gas an electricity. Yet another Broon failure.
    WRONG

Working in the industry - demand is at least 10% down on an average year - cannot all be weather related.

All those car plants idle - domestic use is the same eh?

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Yes, they dont have either of those in work places.
    They haven't here; they turned the heating down to save money.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    More people at home means more usage of gas an electricity. Yet another Broon failure.
    Yes, they dont have either of those in work places.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    Less people working. less demand on power plants. Less damage done to the environment. Job done. Damn Gordo you are brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    You’ve been wearing your underpants on the outside again Flash haven’t you. It’s not cool and it just looks silly if you haven’t got the body of an olympic polevaulter.
    Polevaulters don't wear pants, apparently.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Less people working. less demand on power plants. Less damage done to the environment. Job done. Damn Gordo you are brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Gordon Brown View Post
    The rise in fuel duty is to combat Climate Change. Without this rise in fuel duty, the world faces complete and total destruction. I'm saving the world on so many fronts.
    You’ve been wearing your underpants on the outside again Flash haven’t you. It’s not cool and it just looks silly if you haven’t got the body of an olympic polevaulter.

Leave a comment:

• Gordon Brown
    replied
    The rise in fuel duty is to combat Climate Change. Without this rise in fuel duty, the world faces complete and total destruction. I'm saving the world on so many fronts.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    started a topic Fuel duty + 2p + VAT increase

Fuel duty + 2p + VAT increase

.... from tonight.

You can tell we are in a recession. This is part of Gordon's attempt to increase consumer spending. What a pillock !!!!!!

Working...
X