• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Pakistan

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Pakistan"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    The worst thing that can happen is you will find taliban coding for you. Who knows what they will hide in the code.
    Taliban don't believe in science, maths etc..and neither are they educated in Islam. Taliban coder...he would be a defector I think.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I genuinely feel sorry for the chaps in Pakistan that are working with me, I hope they can pull through this but I think the worst is going to happen sadly.
    The worst thing that can happen is you will find taliban coding for you. Who knows what they will hide in the code.

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Liability View Post
    Hmm its actually the biggest problem in the world today!
    How DARE you go against doctrine!!!!

Everyone knows the biggest problems in the world today are driving a 4x4 without being a farmer, leaving lights on, and cows farting too much. Apology please.

Leave a comment:

• GreenerGrass
    replied
    I love the sheer professionalism of the Pakistani forces who retook the base, who "celebrated" by shooting into the air in jubilation.

It is frightening that this country has nukes.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Grandmaster L40 Church Wizard thus spaketh : You make more money ratlling sabres than you do by actually killing someone.
    Oh indeed.

The problem being that one time when you rattle the sabre a little too hard, and the person on the other end has a sense of humour failure and decides to stop playing "The Game".

Then things go all pear-shaped.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied

Not Korea, not Iran - but Pakistan.

They have ready to launch material and whilst there have a mutli phase pre launch system - if the right people gete bribed it is a disaster waiting to happen. I would imagine Special Forces and every god damn bit of surveillance is watching all activity in Pakistan right now. All it needs is half a bottle size of Uranium - send it over to Israel and its game over.
    Ask yourself the following question "Why hasn't this scenario happened before?" the answer is because nobody wants it to happen.

You make more money ratlling sabres than you do by actually killing someone.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Are you chaps out of your minds? World war, nukes?
    Get it into perspective, please.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    I genuinely feel sorry for the chaps in Pakistan that are working with me, I hope they can pull through this but I think the worst is going to happen sadly.
    What, Talibanisation of Pakistan?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    Just as long as they hit this months deadline.

Yes, you are correct it is going to get very much worse. I think the whole region is on the edge and do not think Obama has the tough stance that the area needs.

Not Korea, not Iran - but Pakistan.

They have ready to launch material and whilst there have a mutli phase pre launch system - if the right people gete bribed it is a disaster waiting to happen. I would imagine Special Forces and every god damn bit of surveillance is watching all activity in Pakistan right now. All it needs is half a bottle size of Uranium - send it over to Israel and its game over.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Wife is setting up a shop over there too. I'm supposed to go and setup the IT there. I think I'll outsource it now.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    itll only get worse - Id imagine all the nuclear installations are being monitored

As MI6 and CIA seem to be protecting Musharaf you can bet he has told them where to look and secure.

Plus the Talibans etc must be scouring the country for material to use in a bomb.
    Just as long as they hit this months deadline.

Yes, you are correct it is going to get very much worse. I think the whole region is on the edge and do not think Obama has the tough stance that the area needs.

Leave a comment:

• Liability
    replied
    Just spoke to my main man in Lahore, says it was a bad day for the city but just glad it is over now.
    itll only get worse - Id imagine all the nuclear installations are being monitored

As MI6 and CIA seem to be protecting Musharaf you can bet he has told them where to look and secure.

Plus the Talibans etc must be scouring the country for material to use in a bomb.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Just spoke to my main man in Lahore, says it was a bad day for the city but just glad it is over now.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And I hope they do turn it off. You can hire me instead!!

Much dearness, plenty slowness.

Boomed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X