• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The bluffers guide to football"

Collapse

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Yeah but... I worked in all that wrist action that BGG told us about yesterday - quality over quantity!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm awwwright! As thats what I always tell the Mrs....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    BOOMED!!

No really I mean it! I am.... although even though you say it... you gave Mich 7 so I don't think you really do mean that I am special...

No No Its too late now! I had to ask so it doesn't count!
    Yeah but... I worked in all that wrist action that BGG told us about yesterday - quality over quantity!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Yes, you are sweetpea...

BOOMED!!

No really I mean it! I am.... although even though you say it... you gave Mich 7 so I don't think you really do mean that I am special...

No No Its too late now! I had to ask so it doesn't count!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Well Mich... being as it's Friday... how cold I not oblige

ooh yeah aah thankyou mistress

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied

No I am the Special One!!!
    Yes, you are sweetpea...

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    You know what I meant....
    Result!!!

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    At last! She's started spanking again! Here I am, I'm ready for you
    No I am the Special One!!!

Oh Bollux!!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Cailin loves a "Ruud thingy"..... Smutty Friday is here - better late than never!

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    I reckoned if I wasn't a city fan, I'd be a chelsea fan... I liked that fella with the big hair Ruud thingy. Yum!
    Cailin loves a "Ruud thingy"..... Smutty Friday is here - better late than never!

Leave a comment:

• Gravy Train
    replied
    If you want respect then the only team to say you support is the one that you grew up nearest to - it helps if they have football league status

You are also permitted to support one of the top teams (ie probably one that you will have heard of) if you grew up in that City

Also - if you say you are a City fan, everyone will love you... for now that is - just wait till we start taking the prizes off of the Sky 4, then everyone will hate us.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    Just say you're a Chelsea fan and no-one will want to talk to you anyway

HTH
    I reckoned if I wasn't a city fan, I'd be a chelsea fan... I liked that fella with the big hair Ruud thingy. Yum!

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Just say you're a Chelsea fan and no-one will want to talk to you anyway

HTH

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    what you need to do is explain that at a grass roots level football is an excellent team game which promotes team work, spatial awareness, communication skills and general good health but the fact that at the top level the game is full of over paid shirtlifters means that you have lost interest in the game at this level.

that should single you out as someone who understands football but is not really interested in talking about it.

job done.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Actually with me it was reading about the Busby babes and the sad story of the Munich Air disaster at the age of 9.
    Yes, another beauty.

I heard the "grandad's knee" one a few months ago. A bloke I know who was born and bred in Luton was moaning that no-one cared about Luton Town, who were broke, getting punished by the league for dodgy finances, and were bottom of the league. He harrangued me quite loudly for supporting Wimbledon (now MK Dons) when I only lived 10 miles from Luton. So I asked him why he supported Man Yew...

At least I'm from Sarf London.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X