• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Johnathon Woss

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Johnathon Woss"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    I do like Clarkeson, I find his antics on TopGear very amusing AND he likes guinea pigs (as pets and not on a grill) so he cant be all bad

Leave a comment:

• BlightyBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrianSnail View Post
    tulip
    Well said Brian!

Woss vs. Morgan in a Tulip Death Match

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Originally posted by BlightyBoy View Post
    Morgan vs. Woss in a fight to the death using only Gladioli? Now that would be a sight.

What about any other kind of plant? Maybe a Lupin, or a Chrys, sorry, chsry, bollox, Daffodil!
    tulip

Leave a comment:

• BlightyBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Hard to argue with this perspective.
    Morgan vs. Woss in a fight to the death using only Gladioli? Now that would be a sight.

What about any other kind of plant? Maybe a Lupin, or a Chrys, sorry, chsry, bollox, Daffodil!

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    That's perhaps the only fight in the world where I'd be cheering for Piers Morgan.

Leave a comment:

• Tensai
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Woss brings out the urge to stab stab stab stabbity stab in me...

And not in a good way...

Clarkson, whilst being a bit of a buffoon, is at least amusing in his buffoonery.
    WHS with bells on

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Foxy Moron View Post
    wot are Wossy's watings now?
    The weaselly winker's watings are weally low, I wouldn't wonder, wot?

Leave a comment:

• Foxy Moron
    replied
    wot are Wossy's watings now?

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    Poll!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Is Ross deliberately toning down the lecherous nature of his character on his TV show? I'm sure it is entirely put on, if he was less smutty then he's a decent enough interviewer.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    Ross is an expert in his field
    What field? Being a winker?

He surely does excel at that

Leave a comment:

• fckvwls
    replied
    Originally posted by trsisko View Post
    wow how can you compare Ross to Clarkson.

Ross is an expert in his field, very knowledgeable about his industry and very funny as always been this way.

Clarkson just does silly stunts and games on Topgear and fails all the time, its a joke.
    I think Clarkson is far funnier and woss's speaking voice is among the most annoying I have ever heard.

Leave a comment:

• trsisko
    replied
    wow how can you compare Ross to Clarkson.

Ross is an expert in his field, very knowledgeable about his industry and very funny as always been this way.

Clarkson just does silly stunts and games on Topgear and fails all the time, its a joke.

Leave a comment:

• Grinder
    replied
    I don't like Ross but like Jeremy Clarkson, am I in an even smaller minority? Do I get a grant to meet with myself?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X