• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Jade Goody

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jade Goody"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Jade Goody is a symptom of a dumbed-down society, celebrating boorishness, ignorance and unpleasantness under the guise of "opportunity for all".

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    he doesnt seem to realise that with his sig and avatar, he is at the top of a very slippery slope

No problems, I've had my edges sharpened, I'll just carve down.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    That's OK then, because everyone thinks you're a kunt
    he doesnt seem to realise that with his sig and avatar, he is at the top of a very slippery slope

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't care much what people think of me while I'm alive.
    That's OK then, because everyone thinks you're a kunt

Leave a comment:

• TCL
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I don't care much what people think of me while I'm alive. How much less when I'm dead. I won't care what people say or think. I'll be dead.

Hear Hear.

As someone once said - "I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it didn't inconvenience me in the slightest. It won't be any different afterwards"

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    You're sick.

Leave a comment:

• BrollyBonce
    replied
    On 1st April, before mid-day, would be the right time for her to re-appear. We have:

BBC1, 09:15, "Missing Live"
    Series following police as they investigate high-risk and long-term missing persons cases, and the organisation Missing People as they appeal for information. The live programme features moving studio interviews with the families left behind, explores the reasons why people disappear, and tells stories of reunions.

Then there's GMTV, Jeremy Kyle and This Morning. All potential hosts for a revelation.

Are any of the bookies taking bets... ?

Leave a comment:

• johnhol
    replied
    What gets me is the fact that people who hated her when she was alive are now banging on about wonderful she is now she's gone.

I feel for he family, I really do, though as many have mentioned here, she was a cretin, a complete low life and while she didn't deserve to die young, I refuse to sing her praises now...

Princess Di from the wrong side of the tracks.....Come on Stephen - that's a little too much.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by chris79 View Post
    I only hope that people don't judge you and your life when you're gone to all the negative posters.

RIP Jade.
    I don't care much what people think of me while I'm alive. How much less when I'm dead. I won't care what people say or think. I'll be dead.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    But it wasn't exactly a surprise, was it?

Leave a comment:

• SizeZero
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Did you notice that her body came out of the house in a blacked-out estate car. Why not a hearse (I thought hearses carried bodies out of houses)

So maybe she is not dead.
    A hearse is used for ceremony; the funeral or cremation. Bodies are usually removed in black vans marked Private Ambulance.

As to those commenting on her mother, she just lost her child - I don't think she'd have noticed if she'd walked out naked, pyjamas, or ballgown. No matter what you think of her, she's still a mother, she's still going to be utterly devastated to lose her child.

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I do wish her Mother could have made the effort and got out of her jammies this morning when she met the press.
    You want to see her mother out of her jammies? Yeuch. You're one sick bowl of soup.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Jade Goody is not dead. And neither is Elvis. Or Kennedy.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Evil Hangover View Post
    who is this Jade ?
    She hung out with Graeme Garden, Tim Brook-Taylor and Bill Oddie, but left before they got famous.

IGMC

Leave a comment:

• KentPhilip
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    So the consensus is that she wasn't faking it then?
    Did you notice that her body came out of the house in a blacked-out estate car. Why not a hearse (I thought hearses carried bodies out of houses)

So maybe she is not dead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X