• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Kids an Anesthetic

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kids an Anesthetic"

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    You should know by now that the CUK audience is highly educated, exceptionally sophisticated and has high standards of intellectual humour.
    I'm sorry, must have logged into the wrong CUK by mistake.

I'll reboot and try again

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Clearly I got the wrong the audience here though
    You should know by now that the CUK audience is highly educated, exceptionally sophisticated and has high standards of intellectual humour.

Nothing but the best for these discerning boys and girls.

QI is considered by some to be quite low-brow around here you know.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Kids and Anesthetic

Oh and that's a strange video to pull up from You Tube. A doped-out kid. Makes me wonder what you were searching for in the first place !!!!!!
    I wasn't - a mate sent it on. Initiating a long email trail about who it reminds us of in the old days.

Clearly I got the wrong the audience here though

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Makes me wonder what you were searching for in the first place !!!!!!
    Does anyone else have a web site and sometimes get astounded at some of the search terms that their stats show that someone entered? Most astounding is that some of these came to my site....

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I did live there for a while as well, it kind of warped my spelling somewhat - you forget how some words should be pronounced/spelled
    Americans spell the way that Webster thought was good when he wrote his dictionary.
    We spell the way that Johnson thought was good when he wrote his dictionary.

Don't know about "should".

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    I did live there for a while as well, it kind of warped my spelling somewhat - you forget how some words should be pronounced/spelled.

And the an I noticed - just didny ken how tae change it oan the title, like.
    pronunciated

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Kids and Anesthetic

and anaesthetic

However, anesthetic is correct for the US, and since it is a US video clip, the spelling error can be forgiven in that context. Just about.
    I did live there for a while as well, it kind of warped my spelling somewhat - you forget how some words should be pronounced/spelled.

And the an I noticed - just didny ken how tae change it oan the title, like.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Kids and Anesthetic

and anaesthetic

However, anesthetic is correct for the US, and since it is a US video clip, the spelling error can be forgiven in that context. Just about.

Oh and that's a strange video to pull up from You Tube. A doped-out kid. Makes me wonder what you were searching for in the first place !!!!!!
    Last edited by Board Game Geek; 4 February 2009, 09:15.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    started a topic Kids an Anesthetic

Kids an Anesthetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

Hilarious!

Working...
X