• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Coward of the forum"

Collapse

• Archangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Prawns are underwater bugs - they're related to cockroaches, an entomologist told me.
    Prawn is related to Pawn, an etymologist told me

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Might be nicer if it wasn't a jellyhead like DP!
    Be grateful : it could have been atw or andyw!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thats not worrying! Its nice to have someone who cares what you say. Think of it as your very own stalker : you are a CUK celebrity!

I am touched that recently someone has added my name to their signature. And I thought no-one cared what I said! Now if I cold just remember who it was.....
    Might be nicer if it wasn't a jellyhead like DP!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Only you could have taken that statement as anything approaching a serious analysis and not the blatant piece of bait, that those with an intellect greater than a toilet duck, spotted immediately.
    More worryingly, when did you start archiving my contributions? What an anorak!!
    Thats not worrying! Its nice to have someone who cares what you say. Think of it as your very own stalker : you are a CUK celebrity!

I am touched that recently someone has added my name to their signature. And I thought no-one cared what I said! Now if I cold just remember who it was.....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Eat my signature SB!
    Only you could have taken that statement as anything approaching a serious analysis and not the blatant piece of bait, that those with an intellect greater than a toilet duck, spotted immediately.
    More worryingly, when did you start archiving my contributions? What an anorak!!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Tsk tsk.........the ignominy of being classed as a Dim one then!!
    Eat my signature SB!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    Prawns are underwater bugs - they're related to cockroaches, an entomologist told me.
    Tsk tsk.........the ignominy of being classed as a Dim one then!!

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    What about Dinosaurs?
    Insect.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    What about Dinosaurs?
    They're dead.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravello View Post
    I'm sure you're trying to be ironic, but for the record, sharks are fish, prawns are crustaceans and whales are aquatic mammals
    What about Dinosaurs?

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Prawns aren't fish you dumb ass, they're aquatic mammals like sharks.

I'm sure you're trying to be ironic, but for the record, sharks are fish, prawns are crustaceans and whales are aquatic mammals

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    What rattled your cage then?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    ..and I believe that Sally can take care of herself...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Can someone elucidate me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X