• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Are there any Tory voters here?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Not at all. He's the best candidate in the constituency. Also, I don't have to live with the consequences of my choice...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So he wont neec your vote then : you can vote for someone sensible.
    Not at all. He's the best candidate in the constituency. Also, I don't have to live with the consequences of my choice...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    However I will also say that I am not convinced that they offer any really decent alternative to this current shower of self serving control obsessed nazis, other than better management.
    I agree. And my conclusion is to vote for someone else. I guess Iit will just be a waste of a vote but so what.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    I'm voting Labour because I have been won over by all of their successes since 1997, and I think they should continue.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    How very dare you!

not you!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    (like a certain Tory slave on here)
    How very dare you!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I always vote Tory. Not because I am a deluded twit (like a certain Tory slave on here) but because I believe in the idealistic notions of freedom and responsibility rather than collectivism. I also vote Tory unashamedly just so that I can wear the badge in front of the snivelling middle class hypocrites who think that they are somehow "cool" in voting for the "poor" party. I also detest the liberal middle classes who vote labour because they are either chippy about the toffs, or who think that they give themselves som sort of smug moral integrity by voting labour (bit like Hitler being a practising Christian).

I will also say for the Tories that this mess just like the last one was not their doing.

However I will also say that I am not convinced that they offer any really decent alternative to this current shower of self serving control obsessed nazis, other than better management.

Leave a comment:

• bobhope
    replied
    Never voted, can't vote (not on electoral roll and don't live in the UK).

Leave a comment:

• ace00
    replied
    Originally posted by Addanc View Post
    This country needs significantly less Government. Libertarian Party you know it makes sense
    They need to change the name. The policies look good (I am a natural libertarian myself), but with that name they have no chance. Can I suggest the People's Party.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Notwithstanding former pages of argument that I can't be bothered to read ... My MP (Pickles) has a huge majority and is better than the man in white.
    So he wont neec your vote then : you can vote for someone sensible.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    They won't do any better than Labour you know.

Why do you bother?
    Notwithstanding former pages of argument that I can't be bothered to read ... My MP (Pickles) has a huge majority and is better than the man in white.

Leave a comment:

• Addanc
    replied
    How many votes did they get at the last election?
    I believe they only formed 1st Jan 2008, hence zero. I find their idea of taking a bloody big scythe to the public sector very appealing

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Addanc View Post
    This country needs significantly less Government. Libertarian Party you know it makes sense
    How many votes did they get at the last election?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Got a mail drop through the door today for the Scottish progressive party never heard of them before but the website starts...

Our economy now resembles that of an impoverished Soviet state before the collapse of the Berlin wall. The public sector accounts for up to 75% of economic activity and vast sums of money are squandered on useless projects.
    So I figure that someone here runs it.

Leave a comment:

• Addanc
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X