• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have you ever eaten out a little chef?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    My gf is a chef. but she is not little.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I wish I could tell who was paying proper attention to the title from the responses.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    You can see my parents old house from there - the Chapel at Gaer Hill.
    Bugger me, know it well. Nice circular walk round there which I always wrap up with a couple of cheeky ones in the Red Lion at Kilmington!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Worst

What is it with worse and worst and bought and brought that Southerners find so difficult?
    I think you'll find wurzel was typing in Janner, and so worse and worst are interchangeable.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by wurzel View Post
    That's right! The truckers' cafe behind there has also closed AFAIK just leaving Jenny's cafe.

Worse thing of all though is that The Sun at Whatley has gone
    Worst

What is it with worse and worst and bought and brought that Southerners find so difficult?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Coalman View Post
    Nunny Catch??
    That's right! The truckers' cafe behind there has also closed AFAIK just leaving Jenny's cafe.

You can see my parents old house from there - the Chapel at Gaer Hill.

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    No more Cherry & Ice cream Pancakes.

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    define fish
    The meaty goodness in a special sauce one experiences when eating out a little chef. Or, more correctly, cook.

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by Coalman View Post
    Nunny Catch??

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    define fish
    No we don serve de fine fish, just de regular fish, innit

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Yeah used to be one near my house. Their Olympic Breakfast was the business - especially with a hangover. Now turned into a Chinese unfortunately.
    Nunny Catch??

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Do they serve fish?
    define fish

Leave a comment:

• BrowneIssue
    replied
    Do they serve fish?

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Yeah used to be one near my house. Their Olympic Breakfast was the business - especially with a hangover. Now turned into a Chinese unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    chef
    chuff

Leave a comment:

Working...
X