• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Double Boomed - House Prices rise"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Euphemism?
    hahaha

no

Brazillians know how to cook meat properly (that excludes the brazillian restaurant in manchester who serve up dry, meat flavoured chewing gum)

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Brazil is a barstard of a place for Cyber to visit if you ask me. It's got poison-dart frogs, jaguars, poisonous spiders, anacondas, vampire bats and piranhas. And probably sharks as well.

I don't think it's got any poisonous birds though.
    Oh it has. Have a good feel between the legs before committing.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Brazil is a barstard of a place for Cyber to visit if you ask me. It's got poison-dart frogs, jaguars, poisonous spiders, anacondas, vampire bats and piranhas. And probably sharks as well.

I don't think it's got any poisonous birds though.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Euphemism?
    He's been walking funny ever since.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Had my first taste of the Brazillian pork sandwiches there... heavenly!
    Euphemism?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    Me too - Sao Paulo scared the b'jesus out of me. Never, ever again.
    I found most of it ok - despite the fact we were sleeping on a friend of a friends floor in the middle of a red-light district.
    Had my first taste of the Brazillian pork sandwiches there... heavenly!

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    I think Rio is potentially more dangerous... its very very easy to wander into the "wrong" area

Having said that, when I was in Brazil the only time i ever felt threatened was in Sao Paulo
    Me too - Sao Paulo scared the b'jesus out of me. Never, ever again.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
    If we can get him to drive around in Sao Paulo in the back of a white limo, and make sure it stops at every set of traffic lights - the problem will be solved. Very quickly.

Not that he's been much of a bother since sticking him on ignore.
    I think Rio is potentially more dangerous... its very very easy to wander into the "wrong" area

Having said that, when I was in Brazil the only time i ever felt threatened was in Sao Paulo

Leave a comment:

• PM-Junkie
    replied
    they do, although it depends where abouts in Brazil he's going, it's a huge country

Full of robbers, theives and murders too so there is still hope
    If we can get him to drive around in Sao Paulo in the back of a white limo, and make sure it stops at every set of traffic lights - the problem will be solved. Very quickly.

Not that he's been much of a bother since sticking him on ignore.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Apparently he is off to Brazil in a while. Do they have internet access there?
    they do, although it depends where abouts in Brazil he's going, it's a huge country

Full of robbers, theives and murders too so there is still hope

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    For the sake of the rest of you I hope not, I've had that particular troll on ignore for several weeks.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If only ...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Doesn't Cybercnut live in Baghdad?
    If only ...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    ...in Baghdad. in between the booms, house prices have also boomed.
    Boomed!
    Doesn't Cybercnut live in Baghdad?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    ...in Baghdad. in between the booms, house prices have also boomed.
    Boomed!
    When there's blood on the streets etc

Leave a comment:

Working...
X