• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Memory Foam Matress - dont bother"

Collapse

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by NetwkSupport View Post
    Best nights sleep ever since me and the mrs got a memory foam matress.

Lifted it up today as moving house this weekend and f me theres a massive mouldy spores patch!!!!!
    Ah, so it moulds itself to your body?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    You obviously bought the mammary foam mattress by mistake.

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Anyone who buys a drum kit off a Southern Gaylord needs his head looking at

Look in the mirror

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    too late its gotta go to the dump in the morning, just as well some northern monkey is buying my drum kit off me tomorrow
    Anyone who buys a drum kit off a Southern Gaylord needs his head looking at

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    move to Kent, the conditions down there are less conducive to mouldiness, it's warmer and drier. Rochester's good I believe

Thats because people from Kent are not allowed to have sex in case they breed!

Though I think in Kent having sex with your sister is legal. Or is it compulsary?

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Never had a problem with mould I have to say. Maybe try using an undersheet and change it regularly?
    too late its gotta go to the dump in the morning, just as well some northern monkey is buying my drum kit off me tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    move to Kent, the conditions down there are less conducive to mouldiness, it's warmer and drier. Rochester's good I believe

I've heard the same thing.....i'll give that some consideration, Rochester you say EO? Thanks for the advice

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied

Im not happy at all, i hate those springy antique old type matresses, arent they stuffed with horse hair?
    Nope, sprung mattresess have come on leaps and bounds in the last 20 years. Saying that I would'nt swap our foam mattress for a sprung one now.

Never had a problem with mould I have to say. Maybe try using an undersheet and change it regularly?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied

Lifted it up today as moving house this weekend and f me theres a massive mouldy spores patch!!!!!

Mrs has been coming out in a rash and bad chest past few weeks 0 was wondering why, started to blame the cat, weather, anything...

Reading about it more on the net and hearing that foam matresses arent good if you have a good sex life (all that sweat)!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

Im not happy at all, i hate those springy antique old type matresses, arent they stuffed with horse hair?
    Get a decent pocket sprung mattress, they're not cheap but they're more comfortable then the memory foam ones

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    My foam mattress is great!

Luckily me and Mrs BP do most of our sex in the dungeon. Often not with each other......

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied

Luckily me and Mrs BP do most of our sex in the dungeon. Often not with each other......

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied

Mrs has been coming out in a rash and bad chest past few weeks 0 was wondering why, started to blame the cat, weather, anything...

Reading about it more on the net and hearing that foam matresses arent good if you have a good sex life (all that sweat)!!!!
    You obviously bought the mammary foam mattress by mistake.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Yuk! Turn the heating down then and get some ventillation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X