• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Come in Number 6 your time is up..."

Collapse

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Or even David McCallum?
    That's what I said

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    Yes, Dangerman. I was confusing him with David McCullum.
    Or even David McCallum?

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I spent a week in Snowdonia and visited.

So did I in 1988.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    He was?

News to me...

You're not thinking of "Dangerman" are you?

Yes, Dangerman. I was confusing him with David McCallum.
    Last edited by Cyberman; 15 January 2009, 12:52. Reason: edited 12.28

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Portmeirion is actually incredibly small. Not sure if I'd want to spend a week there - unless you're going to do some walking or something.
    I spent a week in Snowdonia and visited.

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Always wanted to go to Portmeirion to stay for a week but it is not exactly easy to get to from where I live.

Don't know if anyone knows about the prisoner fan clubs that are at each others throats all the time, lawyers and the police have been involved, both have tried to shut each others web sites, people secretly recording meetings etc, pretty funny story.

http://www.sixofone-info.co.uk/
    Portmeirion is actually incredibly small. Not sure if I'd want to spend a week there - unless you're going to do some walking or something.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Always wanted to go to Portmeirion to stay for a week but it is not exactly easy to get to from where I live.

Don't know if anyone knows about the prisoner fan clubs that are at each others throats all the time, lawyers and the police have been involved, both have tried to shut each others web sites, people secretly recording meetings etc, pretty funny story.

http://www.sixofone-info.co.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Whatever happened to the original "KAR 120C"?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Prisoner was a great series with a shyte ending.

During production McGoohan was suddenly told he had no more budget and had to finish the series in only two more episodes. Those episodes, particularly the last one, were a bit amateurish and incomprehendible.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Dangerman was superb.
    I never saw The Prisoner (it must have clashed with something else deemed more important), but Dangerman was indeed excellent.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Finally caught by that bouncing ball.
    Rover

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    "Nipper" You heard it here first.
    Bet that's what it'll be in the remake, the silly sods.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Wot was Guy Gibson's dog called again?
    "Nipper" You heard it here first.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    Many people don't know this but he played the evil king "Edward Longshanks" in Braveheart.

He was almost unrecognizable.
    He was excellent in the role.

Leave a comment:

• eliquant
    replied
    Many people don't know this but he played the evil king "Edward Longshanks" in Braveheart.

He was almost unrecognizable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X