• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dodgy little whities from Scandinavia!"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman View Post
    Got to hand it to the little f8ckers...they sure know how to make flat pack furniture! The Mr Ikea must be like the worlds richest didgy little white guy!

Mailman
    Actually, I think the TetraPak guy beats him by a country mile...

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    All the stuff we got over the new year break was made in Poland but more importantly, it all fits together perfectly.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Got to hand it to the little f8ckers...they sure know how to make flat pack furniture! The Mr Ikea must be like the worlds richest didgy little white guy!

Mailman

Eh?

Leave a comment:

• TheBigD
    replied
    Bought no end of stuff from IKEA in the past, and it's always gone together without too much fuss. Probably the best of the flat-pack furniture sellers.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Solidec View Post
    I don't get it, there is nothing little about Scandinavians and there is nothing white about the Chinese!

Am I missing something?
    China's in Scandanavia, so you get white ones and yellow ones. And some in between called Innui and they're quite big. I know because I got an A in Geography GCSE.

Leave a comment:

• Solidec
    replied
    I don't get it, there is nothing little about Scandinavians and there is nothing white about the Chinese!

Am I missing something?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    are you allowed to say "white guy", thats racist, i'm offended an apology wont suffice
    As long as you don't call them honkies.

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied

Mailman
    are you allowed to say "white guy", thats racist, i'm offended an apology wont suffice

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    They've outsourced most of the production to China, and since then half the stuff you buy doesn't fit together.
    100% of the stuff we bought at the weekend went together nicely. That was only 2 items though so it's hardly representative.

I did notice that it was absolutely rammed at the weekend. One chap on his own had 6 (yes, six) trolleys full of kitchen flat packs - probably taking maximum advantage of the 10% discount when you spend over £2k on kitchens.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Mailman
    They've outsourced most of the production to China, and since then half the stuff you buy doesn't fit together.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    started a topic Dodgy little whities from Scandinavia!

Dodgy little whities from Scandinavia!

Mailman

Working...
X