• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What should be banned on CUK forums?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Posts subscribing to any blind party politcal dogma
    No-one mentioned dogs PB. So keep it shctum....

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Posts subscribing to any blind party politcal dogma

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    We wont be discussing anything if you carry on with this righteous malarky! You will be enjoying NF and 71 other virgins in the CUK afterlife and I will be a lonely island of reality in a sea of CUK heathens.
    Play it cool son. Play it cool. Remember the Trojan Horse. We're talking about Geeks, goons from the army and fluffy bunny posters. They;ll never notice.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    We wont be discussing anything if you carry on with this righteous malarky! You will be enjoying NF and 71 other virgins in the CUK afterlife and I will be a lonely island of reality in a sea of CUK heathens.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh a martyr! You are going to get your grubby hands on a few virgins I reckon...... and not just NickFitz after a drunken CUK bash... I mean female virgins in the afterlife.
    Lol. We have much to discuss.lol

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Oh a martyr! You are going to get your grubby hands on a few virgins I reckon...... and not just NickFitz after a drunken CUK bash... I mean female virgins in the afterlife.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Only the righteous get banned Tay. It's the flouncers who stay. Always easier to go with the easy path as opposed to the righteous

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    I dont think yuo should call him that name, it might get you banned again. And we dont want that do we. Who will keep the rabble under the control then?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Churchill telling us how good he is at fighting/ how he has a new girlie/is a manager with real power/ has a new car or five.
    He is like a ginger threaded.
    I've missed so much. Churchill, pot black. Lol. You dick!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Given that this thread will almost certainly be eradicated with extreme prejudice (due to the naming of the unnameable) by the time you all get here tomorrow, let me just say

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Given that this thread will almost certainly be eradicated with extreme prejudice (due to the naming of the unnameable) by the time you all get here tomorrow, let me just say

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Sounds like a throughoughly interesting episode of everyone's favourite, saggy cloth cat that somehow slipped the schedules.

Bagpuss and the Bunny Boiler

Bah...why is it only celebrities get stalkers eh ?

<allegedly>

Leave a comment:

• HeliCraig
    replied
    Well if anyone every does get the link from Bagpuss - feel free to PM it to me - I am thoroughly intrigued as to the level of mentalism which is alleged to have been exhibited!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Perhaps I should post a link to her Blog site which is about me
    PM me a link - please, pretty pleeeaz

BTW, how did she react to your recent wedding?

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Ewwwww - Who do you think you are BGG?? Xen??
    Who knows ?

From what I hear of his escapades, he'd fit right in at Club Antichrist or TG. And those are the two clubs I'm prepared to mention...there are plenty of others.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X