• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Mobile Broadband opportunity….."

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You need 3Gig to access midgetbeardedlesbians.com ?
    That URL doesn't work

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I use my mbb as a 2nd line - I use it while away from home mid-week.

It's perfect for that, cheap entertainment when there's nowt on the telly...

Leave a comment:

• callender
    replied
    Got rid of the BT landline approx 9 months ago and have used Vodafone for
    3G/£15 per month , speed varies between 3 and 4 meg which is faster than on the landline . When i took this contract out Vodafone credited my account with £150 (no idea why) and so 1 years service will cost me £180-£150= £30.
    Have checked and the £150 offer is no longer available .

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    We are talking 3Gig and small use, so, worth the flexibility to be mobile for £7 a month, surely......
    Don't ask me. I'm tempted to dump my landline, ADSL connection and ISP and use a regular (proper) PAYG phone for receiving calls, and wifi spots for Internet. Cost : 0p. Though something in-between what I have now and the 0p option would be cool, I just haven't found it.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe1978 View Post
    i assume the package is just UK wide?
    Hmm.... That is a point. Not that I am a globe trotter for work these days, but, would be good to have it chucked in.

Leave a comment:

• Joe1978
    replied
    i assume the package is just UK wide?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    We are talking 3Gig and small use, so, worth the flexibility to be mobile for £7 a month, surely......
    You need 3Gig to access midgetbeardedlesbians.com ?

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I've been tempted twice to dump my landline and hook up with a cheaper looking mobile 3 package. But each time am put off when I gander at the smaller print. A PAYG package for example where you also have to pay a monthly subscription, and potential astronomical bills if you exceed usage limits. It probably isn't as bad as it seems, but that's as far as I get.

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    I got it for £5 a month 2 months ago - what a fantastic deal!

Except that it is an appalling service. Most areas are slower than dial up and dropped connections are frequent - why do you think they are trying to do this offer?

I have currently lost my dongle but I'm can't say that I'm fussed.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I've been tempted twice to dump my landline and hook up with a cheaper looking mobile 3 package. But each time am put off when I gander at the smaller print. A PAYG package for example where you also have to pay a monthly subscription, and potential astronomical bills if you exceed usage limits. It probably isn't as bad as it seems, but that's as far as I get.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I believe NF uses them and has a good service.

I had a three phone and it was a miserable existance : reception terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    You ask this as if you really exist - odd.

They don't pester me with "junk calls", and I've been using 3 for ages with mobile broadband.

Leave a comment:

• Wilmslow
    started a topic Mobile Broadband opportunity…..

Mobile Broadband opportunity…..

Called Three about the cheap mobile broadband deal (£7 a month for 3G over 18 months contract).

I have a phone message to call Three back if I want to proceed with it.

Has anyone taken it up? If so, do they just let you take the deal and leave you alone, or is it a cunning way to plague you with junk calls forever?

Don’t think I will be using it often, but, for the sake of £7 a month it is looking too good to refuse……

Working...
X