• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Curry aftermath

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Curry aftermath"

Collapse

• supremepods
    replied
    .....That reminds me

Beer / Curry last night.

All quiet on the western front this morning.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I can't be bothered to read previous replies. I am just posting in support of your thread. I would just like to say that xoggoth support for any future arse/tulip related threads, regardless of context, is gauranteed.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Vindaloo is an Indian bastardisation of a Portuguese dish anyway.

Lebanese food. Owww!

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Mr N5 - That is exactly what I'm trying to avoid, as I suffered a catastophic "bowel meltdown" after my previous visit.

A "Torrent" would accurately desribe of the amount and the volume was not dissimilar to that passing over Niagra in any one year.

Do you get the picture ?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by steve'O
    I think you will find it's Bonjella that does the trick!
    but you loose that sense of "feeling" as it slips out in a torrent not dissimilar to Niagara falls.

Leave a comment:

• steve'O
    replied
    Originally posted by supremepods

BTW - Lucifer Box ...................Sudafed ? on the ringpiece ! ! !

I think you will find it's Bonjella that does the trick!

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by Clownio
    Try a Chicken Droopyarseole or a lamb cocksarker

never fails
    try a hamster-duct-tape does the old ring piece wounders!

Leave a comment:

• Clownio
    replied
    Try a Chicken Droopyarseole or a lamb cocksarker

never fails

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    I plan a return to the scene of the crime tomorrow night. My first curry since those disasterous events of a few weeks ago.

Should I risk a ring-burner or should I go for a more subtle number.

well why the hell not, your ring piece may have got used to it by now!

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    I plan a return to the scene of the crime tomorrow night. My first curry since those disasterous events of a few weeks ago.

Should I risk a ring-burner or should I go for a more subtle number.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    No pain, no gain.

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Ringpiece update

Natural yoghurt my arse ! ....gedit ?

No, a rather uncomfortable drive home was followed by an inspection ( that I'd rather not go into too much detail on ) that proved there was only collatteral damage.

There was some ointment applied - again the fewer details the better - after which I collapsed into a coma. I seem to be back to normal, though I'm "working" from home today just in case.

Thanks for all your concern.

Leave a comment:

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    Must have sounded like the Charge of the Light Brigade, cannons and all!

I know this has been asked two or three times before, but what's the strongest curry again? I know there's one stronger than vindaloo, dahl maybe?
    Try African food. It's hotter. Or just go to a West Indian shop and buy some of those cute little Scotch Bonnet chillis. Eat one whole. You'll be in tears.

Leif

Leave a comment:

• supremepods
    replied
    Professional hand ?

I hope that that "professional Hand" you refer to will be covered with a "professional glove" and joined to a "Professional body" covered by protective clothing.

This is not going to be for the faint-hearted !

Having said that ...............

Any advance on £5 ?

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Roll on home-time when I can take stock of the situation.

Its not going to be pretty I can tell you.
    If you want a professional hand, I'll do it for £5.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X