• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contractor79 Banned"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by deano View Post
    Rugby yes.

Footballers get the WAGS.
    Yes but they get into spit-roasting which is as close as they can get to doing each other without admitting to themselves what they really are. Contact sport is just displacement acitivity for gay sex, and watching it is displacement activitity for voyeurism of gay sex. But that's OK, guys, whatever you're into. It is 2008, you know.

Anyway, a banning? What's going on?

Leave a comment:

• deano
    replied
    Rugby yes.

Footballers get the WAGS.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by Purple Dalek View Post
    Something about a bunch of gaylords calling another bunch of gaylords 'a bunch of gaylords'.

A storm in a teacup (with the pinky finger sticking out)
    Don't they all bum each other in the showers after the game? Or is that rugby?

Leave a comment:

• Purple Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I don't 'do' poofball - am I missing much?
    Something about a bunch of gaylords calling another bunch of gaylords 'a bunch of gaylords'.

A storm in a teacup (with the pinky finger sticking out)

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I don't 'do' football - am I missing much?

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by swamp View Post
    Arsene Wenger regularly gets called a paedophile at many grounds around the country, including Old Trafford. It doesn't get mentioned.

Ashley Cole gets plenty of abuse at the Emirates, some of it probably 'homophobic'. Again no mention.

Sol Campbell gets a bit of stick from Spurs fans (nothing new there), and suddenly the police are involved. You can hear the cloppetty-clop of the sanctimonious fans and pundits on their collective high horse who have probably sung similar songs in their time.

This is a PC witch hunt, and I expect the Spurs fans will probably just hum the tune en-mass next time they play Pompey.
    this is what I what I was trying to get at- where will all this end?

and it's just a matter of time until they scrap abide with me from the FA final too in case it offends non-Christians

or scrap God save the Queen in case it offends atheist republicans

yes clamp down on racist chanting but leave it at that please

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    I think I posted to the wrong thread. Ho hum.
    More like wrong forum.

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Whats this got to do with Contractor79 getting banned?
    I think I posted to the wrong thread. Ho hum.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Arsene Wenger regularly gets called a paedophile at many grounds around the country, including Old Trafford. It doesn't get mentioned.

Ashley Cole gets plenty of abuse at the Emirates, some of it probably 'homophobic'. Again no mention.

Sol Campbell gets a bit of stick from Spurs fans (nothing new there), and suddenly the police are involved. You can hear the cloppetty-clop of the sanctimonious fans and pundits on their collective high horse who have probably sung similar songs in their time.

This is a PC witch hunt, and I expect the Spurs fans will probably just hum the tune en-mass next time they play Pompey.
    Doesn't it make you proud to be British.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

Whats this got to do with Contractor79 getting banned?

Leave a comment:

• swamp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    But maybe we could have levels of stupidity and those who surpass the "super stupid" level get banned?

Delusional is ok though.... speaking of... anyone seen AtW?
    Yes. I saw him yesterday in a squirrel costume.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [QUOTE=cailin maith;714131]Delusional is ok though.... [QUOTE]

Indeed. It wouldn't be the same without the Dim Prawn fantasising about being a millionaire from his terraced house in Swindon or the obese Threaded thinking he's James Bond from his chip shop in Doncaster.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Sadly the mods don't ban people for stupidity.
    Maybe they should ban them for inconsistent posts or sharing their login?

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    It'd be pretty quiet around here if they did.
    But maybe we could have levels of stupidity and those who surpass the "super stupid" level get banned?

Delusional is ok though.... speaking of... anyone seen AtW?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X