• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Some predictions for the future ..."

Collapse

• deano
    replied
    if (1)
    {
    leaveCountry(now);
    }
    else
    {
    while(1 == false)
    {
    rakeCashFromPoor();
    }
    }

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Seems like a bit of a contradiction there.
    Not really. (3) obviously doesn't apply to politicians. Quite the opposite.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    1. Labour will win the next election.

3. Time's up for the bull-tulipters of the world.
    Seems like a bit of a contradiction there.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    1. Labour will win the next election. People know they are about to suffer hugely and however much they despise Labour they think Labour will make things easier in the bad times.
    Bollocks
    :...

3. Time's up for the bull-tulipters of the world. Only the genuinely capable, effective and personable will prosper.
    Also bollocks but I wish it was true.
    Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 9 December 2008, 16:17.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    everything ??

even me and that bird from HR ?

Don't be silly. You can't break the laws of physics.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    7) As more and more contractors are terminated, sales of Pot Noodle will rocket, causing worldwide shortages.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    In an infinite Time Zone everything will happen.
    everything ??

even me and that bird from HR ?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    I think Gordon is already borrowing from the future.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    So Gordon will use this new time machine to turn the clock back to 2006?

In an infinite Time Zone everything will happen.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    I already proved that in 2010.

HTH
    Aye Expat

I was older then - Im younger than that now.

Rob Zimmerman

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Next year we will prove that Time Travel is not just a theoretical possiblity but a reality as proved by the Mathematics of Lorentz.
    Threaded

He will travel to the future and visit his pie factory. He will then pile as many on to the back of his bicycle as he can before travelling back to the current date and solving the world's food shortage with meaty goodness stuffed in to pastry.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    So Gordon will use this new time machine to turn the clock back to 2006?

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Next year we will prove that Time Travel is not just a theoretical possiblity but a reality as proved by the Mathematics of Lorentz.
    I already proved that in 2010.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    1. Labour will win the next election. People know they are about to suffer hugely and however much they despise Labour they think Labour will make things easier in the bad times.

2. Britain will have to go cap in hand to beg to join the Euro. The country is now bankrupt, it's been found out that the Emperor has no clothes.

3. Time's up for the bull-tulipters of the world. Only the genuinely capable, effective and personable will prosper.
    With ground-breaking insight like this, I can see why you are top of the permie tree.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X