• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Im off outta here thread"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Anyway how's SKA? Imminent news soon?
    SKA is in the quiet period right now

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You are just one of the jurors, how you made it will never be known, but I am sure the judge will accept the majority verdict.
    Anyway how's SKA? Imminent news soon?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh I think the jury has already returned on that one
    You are just one of the jurors, how you made it will never be known, but I am sure the judge will accept the majority verdict.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You are so going down sassy, soon we shall see who was posting carp and who wasn't
    Oh I think the jury has already returned on that one

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Don't you think it's a bit sad that the only achievement in your life will be to have been the biggest poster of unmitigated crap on CUK?
    You are so going down sassy, soon we shall see who was posting carp and who wasn't

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Getting closer to the post count I had on the old board. Well over it if you sum up postcounts of all my sockpuppets.
    Don't you think it's a bit sad that the only achievement in your life will be to have been the biggest poster of unmitigated crap on CUK?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Getting closer to the post count I had on the old board. Well over it if you sum up postcounts of all my sockpuppets.
    So you're close to a quarter of a million then?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    You have over 11,000 posts, Alexei.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    I do earn plenty of money.
    Why do you moan then about it saying "can't do it now" then? Just lower your standards a bit - go to Blackpool or Brighton

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Maybe if you reduced your time spent on CUK you'd earn plenty of money and then can post 24/7 from retirement island?
    I do earn plenty of money.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

about the same as sasgurus post count

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Maybe if you reduced your time spent on CUK you'd earn plenty of money and then can post 24/7 from retirement island?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by expat View Post
    Can't do it now, mortgage, pension, credit cards, cars, etc etc etc

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    then either
    -Berlin for more work
    or
    -Indonesia to some of the eastern islands for 4-6 months (much cheepness=long stayness )
    If you have no ties and no regular expenses that you can't close down while away, that is for sure. In the 1980s I got an entire year in South America on $5000, including air fares, and travelling round most of the place. Can't do it now, mortgage, pension, credit cards, cars, etc etc etc

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Central America for three weeks January flying BA Club World, Israel in September flying BA First Class, who says I'm in denial.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X