• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Im off outta here thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Getting closer to the post count I had on the old board. Well over it if you sum up postcounts of all my sockpuppets.
    Don't you think it's a bit sad that the only achievement in your life will be to have been the biggest poster of unmitigated crap on CUK?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Don't you think it's a bit sad that the only achievement in your life will be to have been the biggest poster of unmitigated crap on CUK?
      You are so going down sassy, soon we shall see who was posting carp and who wasn't

Comment

You are so going down sassy, soon we shall see who was posting carp and who wasn't
        Oh I think the jury has already returned on that one
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Oh I think the jury has already returned on that one
          You are just one of the jurors, how you made it will never be known, but I am sure the judge will accept the majority verdict.

Comment

You are just one of the jurors, how you made it will never be known, but I am sure the judge will accept the majority verdict.
            Anyway how's SKA? Imminent news soon?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Anyway how's SKA? Imminent news soon?
              SKA is in the quiet period right now

Comment

Working...
              X