• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "blackcurrent liquerices"

Collapse

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane View Post
    just the thought makes me want to hurl...
    All the more for me then ( til my teeth fall out that is!)

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I got some blackcurrant liquorice liquor for CHristmas last year. I tasted it at the good food show. One mouthful is quite nice. After a few it tastes

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    MMMmmm........ Chocolate limes - YUMMY
    just the thought makes me want to hurl...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    My wife bought me some rhubarb & custard boiled sweets yesterday from our olde worlde style village sweet shop.
    If you ever go to Queenstown (Kiwiland) there's a British Lolly Shop there. It's quite comforting to know you can buy a Sherbet Dip Dab on the other side of the world...

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    MMMmmm........ Chocolate limes - YUMMY

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    My wife bought me some rhubarb & custard boiled sweets yesterday from our olde worlde style village sweet shop.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by scooby View Post
    i broke a tooth on one of them last year. £350 that sweet cost me
    I suck em and save a fortune on bluetooth

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I brought three blackcurrent liquerices into work this morning. Just sucking the first one now. It's quite nice after a coffee

i broke a tooth on one of them last year. £350 that sweet cost me

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Aye EO

For a terrible moment I thought this was a post about 'BlackBerry Licensing'

Wouldnt say no to a Lemon Sherbet though.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    started a topic blackcurrent liquerices

blackcurrent liquerices

I brought three blackcurrent liquerices into work this morning. Just sucking the first one now. It's quite nice after a coffee

Working...
X