• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I hate my ex-wife because..."

Collapse

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Don't hate ex. Not keen on lawyers.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock puppet for 15 years though
    Did you make that up all by yourself?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I find it hard to believe anyone on this board has been divorced. I imagine most of you are really easy to live with, understanding and open minded

Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock puppet for 15 years though

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Any tips you can provide board members on meeting and maintaining relationships with women then Baggy

Please provide recent real world examples in your answer.
    I thought you wrote meeting board members at first glance, and a shiver went down my spine

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Any tips you can provide board members on meeting and maintaining relationships with women then Baggy

harsh but fair.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    I find it hard to believe anyone on this board has been divorced. I imagine most of you are really easy to live with, understanding and open minded

Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock for 15 years though

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

ewww.

Gives new meaning to "comfort blanket".

Bet he doesn't go anywhere without it and cries when his mum takes it off him to wash it.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Nice to know Bob has been happily married to his crusty sock for 15 years though

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    OK - I haven't got an ex wife but do have an ex husband ( well 2 actually but I don't talk about the 1st) and thank god there were no kids.

After managing to get divorced 9 yrs after leaving, he got:

My pension ( bribe),

The business ( wedding car hire - 1 Rolls Royce, Jag and Damlier Limo - he drove the RR into a wall one day when he was fed up)

90% of the proceed from the sale of the house.

Where did I go wong
    Not having kids? Though I preferred OS's answer........

Leave a comment:

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Saying 'I do' the first 2 times?
    Too True

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Thanks.

And yours is Michael Barrymore which is much better indeed.
    Michael is (allegedly, etc.) a much more dangerous creature in aquatic environs than any shark.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    However, why didn't you make it just an "ex" poll - you think men aren't holes aswell?
    WSS

The voice of reason. As usual it comes from a woman. Or a trucker called Bazza depending on who you believe.....

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    China?

But seriously, you probably used the same solicitor as my ex-wife, "Useless, Damn Useless, Even more f**king Useless and Associates". They certainly didn't help her during our divorce proceedings!

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post

Where did I go wong
    Saying 'I do' the first 2 times?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X