• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Massacres

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Massacres"

Collapse

• tay
    replied
    Wow.. who saw this one coming? Starting a religous discussion with a crackpot website... then ignoring an admin when they PM you and warn you politely.... I never would have expected a banning to arise from this!

oh and byeeeeeeee Sandy... enjoy your chicken soup

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post

flip off.

Seriously.
    Love it!!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Now SandywDown is banned will Chico return?

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    What did I miss?

oh!

SandyDown
    Banned

Yawn

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    No great loss to the forum, I was sick of the Yawn posts and the religious nonesense.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    pleased you didn't bypass the swear filter.

Good call admin

Edit: I thought we were all Spartacus

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Interesting subject? I find even more interesting the fact that you and Sandy are posting from the same IP address this evening. This fact does not make me yawn, it makes me ban both your IDs.

I told you yesterday by PM that your views were pretty much racist and asked you to back up your statement that "Jews were the original loan sharks" but you have failed to PM me back but instead post more crap on here from another account thinking us too dumb to realise this.

flip off.

Seriously.
    pleased you didn't bypass the swear filter.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    it makes me ban both your IDs.

No, I am spartacus

Leave a comment:

• TheRefactornator
    replied
    well done, good call.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    No, I am spartacus

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I find even more interesting the fact that you and Sandy are posting from the same IP address this evening. This fact does not make me yawn, it makes me ban both your IDs.

<snipped>

flip off.

Seriously.

I hope that was not Spartacus...

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthRoute55 View Post
    Interesting subject, decided to research the Jewish laws and found this

hmmm, wonder if this is what Sandy meant by loan sharking

oh forgot to add the link:

<Link removed as not worth visiting>
    Interesting subject? I find even more interesting the fact that you and Sandy are posting from the same IP address this evening. This fact does not make me yawn, it makes me ban both your IDs.

I told you yesterday by PM that your views were pretty much racist and asked you to back up your statement that "Jews were the original loan sharks" but you have failed to PM me back but instead post more crap on here from another account thinking us too dumb to realise this.

**** off.

Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    One website. Must be true then.

So now what we have is someone posting from a Jewish (apparently) hate site, as though this is orthodox Jewish thought.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 9 November 2008, 21:14.

Leave a comment:

• SouthRoute55
    replied
    Interesting subject, decided to research the Jewish laws and found this

Attitude towards Gentiles: Christians as a group are viewed as idolaters, and as such (at least in theory) are punishable by death.
    1. Killing gentiles and saving their lives
    1.1) In principle, every person practicing idolatry (whether a gentile or a Jew) should be put to death by a court of law. Idolatry is attributing divinity to any object (physical or spiritual) other than the one and only G-d, whether this is done through ritual (such as prayer, offerings of incense, or the like) or by a mere statement of faith.

Several contemporary religions, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, and Zoroastrianism, are undoubtedly considered idolatry. As for Christianity, there is a dispute among Halachic authorities, but the vast majority consider it idolatry as well. Islam, on the other hand, is not considered idolatry.

However, a Jew who murders a gentile (even in peaceful times and even intentionally) is not punishable by death in the human courts

It is forbidden to save a gentile who is in mortal danger or cure him from a fatal condition, even for payment, unless there is a danger that a failure to do so will cause animosity towards Jews.
    A Jew is forbidden to assist a gentile woman in labor. If a Jewish woman works as a midwife, she is obliged to assist in the childbirth to avoid antagonizing the gentiles, but only on a weekday and only for a fee

It is forbidden to desecrate the Shabbat to save the life of a gentile,
    A gentile woman in labor must not be given assistance on Shabbat, even if no Shabbat violation is involved.
    If a Jew is chasing a gentile in order to murder him, it is forbidden to kill the Jew in order to save the gentile, even if there is no other way to save the gentile's life. A person who kills the Jewish pursuer in order to save the gentile's life must be put to death.
    According to some halachic sources, robbing and stealing from a gentile is permissible in principle,
    In a commercial transaction, if a Jew charges an exorbitant price or conceals the low quality of the goods from a gentile customer he does not owe the gentile any compensation

hmmm, wonder if this is what Sandy meant by loan sharking
    According to one opinion, it's a special Torah commandment to take high interest on loans to a gentile. Also according to this same opinion, one mustn't forgive the debt of a gentile or postpone its payment date. Others also prohibit lending money without interest to a gentile
    oh forgot to add the link:

<Link removed>
    Last edited by administrator; 9 November 2008, 21:45. Reason: Link removed, I don't want this site linking to rubbish like that...

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    What did she say?
    Anti-semitic drivel. I asked my muslim friends about it, and they were frankly shocked. Kind of moronic, idiotic, ignorant, bigotted, ill-educated, mob ruled stuff you'd expect from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. A bit like some southern sheriff, using the N_ word.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X