• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Breaking News: Moose Fearful as Frustrated Hockey Mom Returns to Gun Cupboard"

Collapse

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Probably in playboy and then a tell all autobiography. Not in the white house....ever I hope.
    Should the democrats next candidate be a boring old man and the bible thumpers get the vote out...who knows. Its the reason Dubya got in.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
    she won't be in playboy she is a good Christian mom with morals
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/ig/Sarah-Palin-Pictures/Palin-Armed.htm

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Moose Fearful as Frustrated Hockey Mom Returns to Gun Cupboard
    What letter does Sarah Palin have in the Moose alphabet? Is she (e)?

Leave a comment:

• Stan.goodvibes
    replied
    Hahaha you actually made me LOL.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Playgirl then?

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ThomasSoerensen
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Probably in playboy and then a tell all autobiography. Not in the white house....ever I hope.
    I like her glasses

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Thank god she is nowhere near the Nuclear button for now. I think we are going to see her again though.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Thank god she is nowhere near the Nuclear button for now. I think we are going to see her again though.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    I hear she's on a cross-country donkey hunting trip.
    Gone baby seal clubbing actually

http://www.newgrounds.com/seals/

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    I hear she's on a cross-country donkey hunting trip.

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Alaskan wildlife is now afraid

Very afraid...
    lol

Leave a comment:

• Breaking News: Moose Fearful as Frustrated Hockey Mom Returns to Gun Cupboard

Alaskan wildlife is now afraid

Very afraid...

Working...
X