• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Last Minute Poll: US Elections"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    At 01:30 this morning, it was such a foregone conclusion that I went to bed.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I didn't bother stating the bleeding obvious four months ago (look up the threads) on the basis that there's no point stating the bleeding obvious so one can preen oneself about it four months later. I am such a

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    i just woke up.. im sleepy

get a beer or a fag now.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by 2uk View Post
    I said 4 months ago ( look upthe threads ) who will be next President. I am such a .....
    should've placed a bet, could of made some money

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    inauguration

Still, whatever
    i just woke up.. im sleepy

Leave a comment:

• 2uk
    replied
    I said 4 months ago ( look upthe threads ) who will be next President. I am such a .....

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    January 20th 2009 is his inaugoration day
    inauguration

Still, whatever

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    January 20th 2009 is his inaugoration day

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    4:01 uk time... obama takes virginia

obama 297
    mccain 139

obama has been announced as the president elect..

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Looks like a few minutes pause before anything interesting happens - time for some chocolate

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Still, it's nice to see the Republicans talking about McCain in the past tense, even though he hasn't actually lost yet

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    "The public ended up blaming the party in power for their economic problems" says a Republican.

Should they should have blamed the party that wasn't in power, then?

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Dimbleby: "Simon Schama, a view from you?"

Schama: "Umm.... about what? Err..." <proceeds to ramble at great length and then have the temerity to say "Let me finish!" to somebody who tries to interject>

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    FFS...

"Tell us what Barack Obama will be doing right at this moment."

"Well, he'll be watching the results, with his family..."

And there was me thinking he was setting off for the Amazonian jungle to discover a lost city

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    That's AtW's house, that is.

When I'm awesomely rich I'm going to have a news channel that's willing to say "Nothing's happened since the last time you looked. Here's a kitten."

Or maybe a potter's wheel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X