• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SKA shares thread

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SKA shares thread"

Collapse

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Alexey,

I am serious, if you do an IP and can save a % of the friends and family allocation for me it will be much appreciated, just pm me or contact me though my plan b website - it's in your index - and let me know how much and where to transfer the funds

thanks and all the best

have you ordered the bullet proof x5 yet ?

where will the new data center b, will you need someone to change the tapes?

once you are at the point of filling a real datacenter, what hardware are you going to go far ?

Milan.
    Made a little correction for you

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    BIDDING NOW CLOSED!

I'll bookmark this thread now, we will get back to it at some point in the future.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    a Range Rover then ?
    subtley converted to B6 spec.
    I kind of like those actually - BMW screwed up design of new X5s.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Go on AtW I will swop my literary backlog for two shares, and that includes book rights

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You are right about it. It would take a true genious to win this one...

10 more minutes for bids, I have to warn you that none so far are acceptable but I am glad you are offering any money at all, at least this will be the starting point with my possible negotiations with serious people...
    £20 a share isn't acceptable???

Lower your expectations...

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Is the market closed now?

How much are they down by?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    a Range Rover then ?

subtley converted to B6 spec.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    3-4 more minutes, I go make tea and after that bidding will be deemed closed.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    have you ordered the bullet proof x5 yet
    I might have changed my mind on it, it would be too Russian way of working and I try to avoid it these days

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Alexey,

I am serious, if you do an IP and can save a % of the friends and family allocation for me it will be much appreciated, just pm me or contact me though my plan b website - it's in your index - and let me know how much and where to transfer the funds

thanks and all the best

have you ordered the bullet proof x5 yet ?

where will the new data center b, can any of us work there ?

once you are at the point of filling a real datacenter, what hardware are you going to go far ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    When do I get my share certificate atW. I promise to stick with it long term
    You can't loan it to the shorters as well

7 mins to go, then bidding is closed and I can post new SKA thread...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    When do I get my share certificate atW. I promise to stick with it long term

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    lol

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Dante View Post
    Mathematically there is more chance of this taking off than
    You are right about it. It would take a true genious to win this one...

10 more minutes for bids, I have to warn you that none so far are acceptable but I am glad you are offering any money at all, at least this will be the starting point with my possible negotiations with serious people...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Dante View Post
    Mathematically there is more chance of this taking off than winning the lottery
    Yes that's true. I'll have a tenner's worth too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X