• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Next Dr Who?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Next Dr Who?"

Collapse

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    And what did Dr Who think of you?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    He thought it was bigger on the inside

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
    ...my BF will be most displeased - as he's the one responsible for my being exposed to Dr Who.
    And what did Dr Who think of you?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Please amend the title of the thread to

Dr Who next?

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    and some size 12 'lady' shoes as a reward
    ...my BF will be most displeased - as he's the one responsible for my being exposed to Dr Who.

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    Bring back Tom Baker. As the most senior ex-Dr Who, he should get first dibs.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Nope. They can't really go for a woman until he's had his final (13th) generation.
    You really don't think they'll find a plot device to get around that?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    <calls Xen>

Some Geek points over here if you please.
    and some size 12 'lady' shoes as a reward

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Nope. They can't really go for a woman until he's had his final (13th) generation. Ignoring the clone which they created in the last series, if you can remember back to the very first series (I'm sure there's one or two who can remember back then) he has a granddaughter who would also be a time lord. Once he's finished his very last generation they can start the whole concept again with her.
    <calls Xen>

Some Geek points over here if you please.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Hazel Blears, she could sort out those Daleks

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No they can't. All the timelords are *dead*. And good riddance to the smug gits.

In that case they'll start the whole thing over with the clone they created during the last series......female.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    ...Once he's finished his very last generation they can start the whole concept again with her.
    No they can't. All the timelords are *dead*. And good riddance to the smug gits.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Robbie Coltrane or Rowan Atkinson...........or even Naboo!!
    Or Howard Moon

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Robbie Coltrane or Rowan Atkinson...........or even Naboo!!

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Doctor Who ?

<sorry, couldn't resist>

I'd be happy to see any of the following, in no specific order.

1. Sean Bean : A serious, brooding, dark Doctor, on the edge.
    2. Stephen Fry : Sarcastic, well-delivered witty repartee.
    3. Bill Bailey : Just bonkers
    4. Richard E Grant : Sort of a continuation of Tennant, but with more charm
    I agree with 2,3 and 4 - though I don't think they's go with 4 because he'd be too much like DT. Stephen Fry wouldn't deign to take it on but I think Bill Bailey would be absolutely the best ever.

I think they should re-start from the beginning with William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton etc (yes,yes, I know that they're no longer with us).

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    I seriously think they'll go for a woman or a black guy this time.
    Nope. They can't really go for a woman until he's had his final (13th) generation. Ignoring the clone which they created in the last series, if you can remember back to the very first series (I'm sure there's one or two who can remember back then) he has a granddaughter who would also be a time lord. Once he's finished his very last generation they can start the whole concept again with her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X