• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Russel Brand

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Russel Brand"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Russel Brand, a talentless embarrassment to the Uk and a blight upon the world of entertainment.
    At least he's not shoved a broom handle up someone's arse(yet).

Whatever happened to Michael Ciaran Parker?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Jordan is better:

Ones I've seen on the newspaper stands when getting petrol..

Pete my cancer scare
    Jordan and Pete our marriage is over
    Jordan and Pete renew their vows
    Jordan how I almost died
    Jordan my post baby fitness regime
    etc
    etc

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    It probably is a publicity stunt, but if it ends the career of RB I'm all for it.
    , and getting sacked will have been the funniest thing he has ever done.

Publicity stunt? X-factor's your man. Dannii hates Daniel/Cowell, who deny it, etc, almost on a daily basis.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    If that ugly coont is better looking than you, you must be hideous.
    My commiserations.
    I only said "may"

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    He may be .... better looking than me ....
    If that ugly coont is better looking than you, you must be hideous.
    My commiserations.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    It probably is a publicity stunt, but if it ends the career of RB I'm all for it. Pass me a stone.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    Over 10,000 complaints, an OFCOm investigation and the PM getting involved...

Nope.. no over reaction at all.

I dont like Brand, I dont dislike Brand... I dont really pay any attention if he claims to have shagged a member fo the Satanic Sluts.

Massive publicity stunt and the UK public are lapping it up.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by eliquant View Post
    I thought it was quite funny actually, Andrew Sachs needs to get a sense of humour and play a prank on those two. Life is too short.
    That's OK for you or me to say. For a pair of juvenile twats to force him into it on our BBC, is going too far.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    I thought it was quite funny actually, Andrew Sachs needs to get a sense of humour and play a prank on those two. Life is too short.
    I bet Andrew is peeing his pants right now. His grand-daughter is a burlesque performer, I'm sure he's heard and seen a lot worse about her than they two can come up with.

Surely the greatest comeback he can do is to garner support from the public and the top bods within the Establishment and give the pair of tossers a right good fright about their jobs and careers.

Which is exactly what he's done.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    I think life's too short for daft unfunny pranks.

Leave a comment:

• eliquant
    replied
    here is the you tube link to the actual Brand / Ross / Sachs episode.

I'm not the biggest Brand fan and I saw a road trip doc in the U.S. once where his behaviour was nothing short of contemplable ..(inadvertedly giving money to junkies for their latest fix)

DO NOT follow this audio link at work as it gets offensive later on ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sLRLhwnuGo

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    Never undersood what people see in Ross and Brand, I would sack the pair of them and use the money for better programmes.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Mrs Psb has a copy of Brand's book (or as he would no doubt prefer "booky wook"). I read a bit of it and found it extremely tedious and self referential. He may be younger, richer and better looking than me but at least I'm not a sad sack of tulipe who pretends leaving schoolboy style messages on old actors voicemail is entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Sad isn't it

Sad isn't it .. two people as obviously as desperate for fame as these two the best they can manage when name dropping is Manuel's granddaughter.

basically scum, even if its a set up. sack em and bury the bodies.

Leave a comment:

• contractor79
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I do hope this is the end of his 'career'. What a bag of tulipe that guy is.

I found both of them "funny" for about 5 minutes. Each. Then I thought they were just sad gits with no sex life worth talking about... because they were talking about sex all the time like a couple of teenagers who hadn't kissed a girl yet but drooling at sticky Sunday Sport on the schoolbus

Leave a comment:

Working...
X