• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SKA News

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SKA News"

Collapse

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    He can't find the keyboard after scooping his eyes out (a task I would have gladly assisted with). I would have used a Dyson for the job, personally.
    Rusty screwdriver and a bottle of detol in Tays case

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Waiting here!

Waiting!

Still waiting
    He can't find the keyboard after scooping his eyes out (a task I would have gladly assisted with). I would have used a Dyson for the job, personally.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is this a Yorkshire recipe?
    Oi!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    What other ingredients would be in this soup?

You're going to need some other form of stock as the eyeballs can't contain more than a couple of hundred ml of fluid. Would you be prepared to donate something else, perhaps a femur? Leg bones make a good stock - it's all in the marrow.

Unless, of course, it's soup for a mouse or other small mammal - in that case two eyeballs worth would be perfectly sufficient.
    Is this a Yorkshire recipe?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by tay View Post
    I would rather scoop my eyeballs out and make soup with them than start a TPD cult.
    What other ingredients would be in this soup?

You're going to need some other form of stock as the eyeballs can't contain more than a couple of hundred ml of fluid. Would you be prepared to donate something else, perhaps a femur? Leg bones make a good stock - it's all in the marrow.

Unless, of course, it's soup for a mouse or other small mammal - in that case two eyeballs worth would be perfectly sufficient.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    I would rather scoop my eyeballs out and make soup with them than start a TPD cult.
    Waiting here!

Waiting!

Still waiting

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    OK, we'll back off if you in fact go ahead with your kind offer. Pictures would be good too.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
    Or here

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    This thread was meant to be ignored and slide down the page gracefully after making its pointless point.

Go away.
    A bit like TPD? Are you trying to start a cult?

Leave a comment:

• tay
    replied
    This thread was meant to be ignored and slide down the page gracefully after making its pointless point.

Go away.

Leave a comment:

• cupidstunt
    replied
    Get your SKA News here

http://skablahblah.com/2007/12/13/ska-news-to-me/

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Is there any? Have not heard it mentioned for awhile.
    Madness are re-forming. The Beat will support them in a UK wide Ska revival tour.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    What's SKA?

Never heard of it.

Leave a comment:

• tay
    started a topic SKA News

SKA News

Working...
X