• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Please do the Needful!"

Collapse

• TheVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
    Yup u got it in one! HP also have the same droids - they call themselves, Tech-Mahindra!

Ah the darlings!! (NOT!)

PM me...I have a nice desktop you can use to express your displeasure

(Amazing what can be done when you have the corporate font & Photoshop!!)

Leave a comment:

• AZZIK
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVoice View Post
    Don't tell me - Dementure (Accenture...)?!

Biggest bunch of 'kwits I've ever come across.

The last time one of their droids wrote this in an email I replied that I would "do the needful" when he got an education in English language.
    Yup u got it in one! HP also have the same droids - they call themselves, Tech-Mahindra!

Leave a comment:

• TheVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by AZZIK View Post
    Funny everytime!

Don't tell me - Dementure (Accenture...)?!

Biggest bunch of 'kwits I've ever come across.

The last time one of their droids wrote this in an email I replied that I would "do the needful" when he got an education in English language.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    He spun around in the gloom and fired the 9mm towards the noise. The smell of cordite hung in the air as the random gibberings of Bob Dalek were silenced. Untouchable reloaded and, with plunger in hand and peg on nose, he reluctantly went back to the kitchen.

"Let's hope that's the last we hear out of him", he thought but his mood darkened as he suspected it wouldn't be.
    Bob Dalek had cheated death by using the retarded Chugnut as a shield. The effeminate corpse of Chugnut hit the floor with the force of a discarded handkerchief. Bob laughed cruelly. He often did that, especially when he'd had a few.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
    It is spring, moonless night in the small town, starless
    and bible-black, the cobblestreets silent and the hunched,
    courters'-and-rabbits' wood limping invisible down to the
    sloeblack, slow, black, crowblack, fishingboatbobbing sea.
    The houses are blind as moles (though moles see fine to-night
    in the snouting, velvet dingles) or blind as Captain Cat
    there in the muffled middle by the pump and the town clock,
    the shops in mourning, the Welfare Hall in widows' weeds.
    And all the people of the lulled and dumbfound town are
    sleeping now.

Hush now. AZZIZ has posted a new thread. Listen. You can hear the dew falling, and the hushed Forum breathing.
    He spun around in the gloom and fired the 9mm towards the noise. The smell of cordite hung in the air as the random gibberings of Bob Dalek were silenced. Untouchable reloaded and, with plunger in hand and peg on nose, he reluctantly went back to the kitchen.

"Let's hope that's the last we hear out of him", he thought but his mood darkened as he suspected it wouldn't be.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    It is spring, moonless night in the small town, starless
    and bible-black, the cobblestreets silent and the hunched,
    courters'-and-rabbits' wood limping invisible down to the
    sloeblack, slow, black, crowblack, fishingboatbobbing sea.
    The houses are blind as moles (though moles see fine to-night
    in the snouting, velvet dingles) or blind as Captain Cat
    there in the muffled middle by the pump and the town clock,
    the shops in mourning, the Welfare Hall in widows' weeds.
    And all the people of the lulled and dumbfound town are
    sleeping now.

Hush now. AZZIZ has posted a new thread. Listen. You can hear the dew falling, and the hushed Forum breathing.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Untouchable blinked away his thousand-yard stare, turned from the sunset and downed his third scotch.

Trembling with rage, he surveyed the debris of his house. His eyes paused fitfully on the stained Twister board lying discarded in the rubble.

"Bastards" he cursed, as he eased himself into the leopard-skin thong, and chambered a fresh round into the Beretta.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Untouchable blinked away his thousand-yard stare, turned from the sunset and downed his third scotch.

Trembling with rage, he surveyed the debris of his house. His eyes paused fitfully on the stained Twister board lying discarded in the rubble.

"Bastards" he cursed, as he eased himself into the leopard-skin thong, and chambered a fresh round into the Beretta.
    Now armed and dressed, he wandered into the kitchen. There was a strange odour emanating from the sink, not dissimilar to stale vomit.

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    The sun was beginning to set below the far off mountains.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Think about my user name and think if I might possibly know that.
    It was a bumper wolf to wolf / credit crunch combo reply!

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    he's at the door...
    Wearing a sheepskin jacket by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    lone btw, not loan
    Think about my user name and think if I might possibly know that.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    he's at the door...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    What wolf?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X