• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans"

Collapse

• PRC1964
    replied
    Curry tonight

Saturday: Football with sprogs 1,3 & 4 in the morning followed by a PRC classic pizza* for lunch. Then spend the rest of Saturday threading conkers onto strings and bandaging up casualties.

Sunday: Off to Box Hill for a long walk and then watch Star Wars with the kids.

* Olives, anchovies, capers, chillies, cheese, chorizo

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    I also on PS3 tonight

buying a new table tomorrow go out, take kids to zoo

sunday cooking dinner and taking kids up hill to walk it off

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    PS3 Night tonight, Weekend with family and working on Plan B.

Leave a comment:

• BrianSnail
    replied
    A collegue of my friend is called Fonda Cox...but she is American.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Our PE teacher was Mr. Roberts. We did laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I just set up a user as per the client's email address naming convention and his email address is [email protected]...

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Mrs Jog had a teacher at her school called Gay Hoare
    Whichever way she turned out, she was bound to have sexual issues ...

Classic!

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Mrs Jog had a teacher at her school called Gay Hoare

Leave a comment:

• Ravello
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    So are real people called Mike Hunt didn't stop you using it though ...
    I did actually used to work with a bloke called Mike Hunt, he insisted on being called Michael though strangely...

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Helping mother move house tomorrow hence easy night tonight

Sunday plan B if I'm up to it otherwise maybe get on with my WoW to-do list before the expansion comes out

Leave a comment:

• Bob Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    self.
    cat

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Seeing as my ribs are broken and I can’t play rugby for another 4 weeks my mouth is watering at the prospect of a 1997 Greppone Mazzi Brunello and a leg of venison that’s marinading in the garage; nice to have a change from soft drinks and pasta. Other than that, mow the lawn, watch countryfile and make luuurve with my girlfriend.
    self.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Seeing as my ribs are broken and I can’t play rugby for another 4 weeks my mouth is watering at the prospect of a 1997 Greppone Mazzi Brunello and a leg of venison that’s marinading in the garage; nice to have a change from soft drinks and pasta. Other than that, mow the lawn, watch countryfile and make luuurve with my girlfriend.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Its not my real name Snaw but I guess the name keeps people thinking and smiling

I really want to ring Heathrow some day and ask "if there is a Mike Hunt in the terminal"
    That was kind of my point, you're using it for humorous effect. Much like me commenting on french chicks having hairy armpits and not washing ...

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    Hugh Jass

Leave a comment:

Working...
X