• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helping mother move house tomorrow hence easy night tonight

Sunday plan B if I'm up to it otherwise maybe get on with my WoW to-do list before the expansion comes out
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      So are real people called Mike Hunt didn't stop you using it though ...
      I did actually used to work with a bloke called Mike Hunt, he insisted on being called Michael though strangely...
      Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Mrs Jog had a teacher at her school called Gay Hoare
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Mrs Jog had a teacher at her school called Gay Hoare
          Whichever way she turned out, she was bound to have sexual issues ...

Classic!
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I just set up a user as per the client's email address naming convention and his email address is [email protected]...

Comment

Our PE teacher was Mr. Roberts. We did laugh.

Comment

A collegue of my friend is called Fonda Cox...but she is American.
                Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

PS3 Night tonight, Weekend with family and working on Plan B.
                  That boy go raaaaaaa
                  Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

I also on PS3 tonight

buying a new table tomorrow go out, take kids to zoo

sunday cooking dinner and taking kids up hill to walk it off

Comment

Curry tonight

Saturday: Football with sprogs 1,3 & 4 in the morning followed by a PRC classic pizza* for lunch. Then spend the rest of Saturday threading conkers onto strings and bandaging up casualties.

Sunday: Off to Box Hill for a long walk and then watch Star Wars with the kids.

* Olives, anchovies, capers, chillies, cheese, chorizo

Comment

Working...
                      X