• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "how clean is your home?"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    The missus doesn't have a day job. The house is spotless. The only chore I do is mow the lawn because she can't manage the mower.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    The missus doesn't have a day job. The house is spotless. The only chore I do is mow the lawn because she can't manage the mower.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by bobsmithldn View Post
    Stuttgart - very nice, coming over on Friday, dropping the kids and mrs off and taking the train down to Swiss ...
    Give me a wave on your way past. Freidrichshafen.

Leave a comment:

• bobsmithldn
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    walked into to my apartment here in stuttgart tonight to find the f##king cleaner has moved everything around and now i cant find anything..

it got me thinking, how tidy are you all..

poll coming..
    Stuttgart - very nice, coming over on Friday, dropping the kids and mrs off and taking the train down to Swiss ...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    WE have cleaners who come in every 2 weeks. The current girls are best ever - as they put everything back where it was left and just get on with cleaning!

We gave them an (uncalled) for pay rise recently - and told them why....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I just don't like people to turn up unannounced.....
    ...because the only people who would are the emergency psychiatric referral team.

Leave a comment:

• Cyberman
    replied
    I just don't like people to turn up unannounced.....

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Well just call me 'Skippy' then...........

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    walked into to my apartment here in stuttgart tonight to find the f##king cleaner has moved everything around and now i cant find anything..

poll coming..
    buymydump.com

Web-Senseless blocks this site as sex. (but it is not sex). I think Websense is a really bad product as it seems to block any old site just by the name and not content.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    when?

Leave a comment:

• chef
    started a poll how clean is your home?

how clean is your home?

i dont clean, the house represents a skip
    13.95%
    i dont clean, the other half does
    13.95%
    i dont clean I/we have help that does it
    20.93%
    yes i clean when necessary
    23.26%
    the home is mum clean
    6.98%
    im an obsessive freak and the home is immaculate
    2.33%
    im andyw and challenge you to define "clean"
    18.60%

poll coming..

Working...
X