• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tulip

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tulip"

Collapse

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Just thought you might like to know, searching on "tulip sausages" gives this thread as 'number two' in Google http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=

Also, according to the Urban Dictionary, Tulip is :
    1. When a woman presses her vagina against the face of an unconscious man.

Tulip sausages

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Funnily enough I seem to remember that the Bristol Stool Chart has sausage like as a classification.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    The other day I saw a "Smart" car with a number plate that read as Tulip.

It was driving into Epsom.

Leave a comment:

• El_Diablo
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's a TV ad for Tesco, what do you think? Plus, this was the whole point of posting

Oh, I was searching for it online and found this
    Yep I heard it last week.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    holy tulip! an advert for tulip sausages on daytime tv? this can't be right... <wanders off to write letter to local>

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    It's a TV ad for Tesco, what do you think? Plus, this was the whole point of posting
    Was this ad on daytime TV?

Leave a comment:

• basshead
    replied
    I've been into Tesco and looked at the whole Tulip range. Looked pretty tulip. I wouldn't eat tulip.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Did the filter change the word or did you actually write tulip?

Oh, I was searching for it online and found this
    Last edited by d000hg; 14 October 2008, 14:12.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Anyone else noticed Teso adverts featuring "tulip sausages"?
    Did the filter change the word or did you actually write tulip?

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    nope.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    started a topic Tulip

Tulip

Anyone else noticed Teso adverts featuring "tulip sausages"?

Working...
X