• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Fried cat legs anyone?"

Collapse

• Ravello
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Was the avatar related?
    Not in pictorial form you'll be sad to know.. Well known energy supplier owned by centrica.. Add an 'h' et voilà

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    suppose we have to do something will all these dead cats bouncing everwhere.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Was the avatar related?

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    MMMmmmmmmmmmm Kitten Tikka Massala
    Would Sir like a Purri to go with that?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    MMMmmmmmmmmmm Kitten Tikka Massala

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Subtle
    It took me 5 full minutes to come up with those words.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
    NAT & zg - it was nothing really major. cm objected to cs' post as it was something that rhymed with 'bleating wussy'...
    Subtle

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    NAT & zg - it was nothing really major. cm objected to cs' post as it was something that rhymed with 'bleating wussy'...

Leave a comment:

• stingman123
    replied
    Probably taste's like chicken anyway......

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    For those of us who missed it, a brief, possibly sanitised description would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• test please delete
    replied
    Originally posted by cupidstunt View Post
    Apologies
    Things have changed. I don't recall you ever apologising before.

Leave a comment:

• cupidstunt
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    Although given his id and avatar, not altogether surprising...
    Yes, I had the misforturne of switching on avatars earlier to see whoever had a new one.... and saw it.

Still a bit too far but maybe I am just a prude
    Edited Avatar and comment.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
    Yes, I had the misforturne of switching on avatars earlier to see whoever had a new one.... and saw it.

Still a bit too far but maybe I am just a prude

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    “If Peruvians really eat poor old Moggy because they think his meat cures bronchitis, that’s about as bizarre as it gets, although remember that Asians eat monkey bits thinking that will cure their impotence and even Europeans butcher poor old Bessie the cow or Henny Penny the hen, because they see them as nothing more than a bit of nourishment,” a source in PETA told The Sun.
    Got to be a joke

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Woah - OTT Cupidstunt - even for this board...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X