• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ian Paisley says No to Pope Says No to Global Financial Systems"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I thought the pope was the antichrist and therefore in favour of a global monetary system.

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Eh?
    They've both got Effen, Scotland as their location. I don't think Effens a place though, I may be missing something.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Eh?

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Who else is from Effen? Is that not expat? Are you a sockpuppet?
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/648982-post17.html

Yup, got ya!!!

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    While the Stock Exchange is the only thing qualifed to quote Us
    And the Pope owns 50 per cent of General Motors
    But by chanting the Names of the Lord and you'll be free

Hare Krishna - Hare Ramma - Hare Hare - Hare Krishna

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion—at that time I descend Myself. (Bhagavad-gita 4.7)

Who else is from Effen? Is that not expat? Are you a sockpuppet?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    It cracked me up when I read that article about the Pope hurling the wrath of god at the financial system. The Archdiocese of Chicago alone has assets that amount to more than $2 billion. They're the only one that produces an annual financial report.

I would love to know what the contents insurance is for the Vatican, but I guess they'd never reveal that.
    While the Stock Exchange is the only thing qualifed to quote Us
    And the Pope owns 50 per cent of General Motors
    But by chanting the Names of the Lord and you'll be free

Hare Krishna - Hare Ramma - Hare Hare - Hare Krishna

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion—at that time I descend Myself. (Bhagavad-gita 4.7)

Leave a comment:

• Incognito
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    No actual quote as such, but I'm sure he would ...

It cracked me up when I read that article about the Pope hurling the wrath of god at the financial system. The Archdiocese of Chicago alone has assets that amount to more than $2 billion. They're the only one that produces an annual financial report.

I would love to know what the contents insurance is for the Vatican, but I guess they'd never reveal that.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Best quote:
    <Paisley voice>We must stand together and go our separate ways</Paisley voice>
    Bush says no to Bush smoking KGB Mullahs

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Best quote:
    <Paisley voice>We must stand together and go our separate ways</Paisley voice>

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Queen says No to pot smoking FBI members

Leave a comment:

• Ian Paisley says No to Pope Says No to Global Financial Systems

No actual quote as such, but I'm sure he would ...

Working...
X