• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A serious question for AtW"

Collapse

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The only stupid thing I do is continueing to talk to retard like you.

If taxpayer bailouts did not happen at all most of City banks would close by now , only a handful would remain. Those that did not get direct taxpayer money benefited indirectly - by not going down with the rest.

That's my last post I've got better things to do than talking to a retard like you.

Before the end of 2009 you will not be working in the City - being a rat you are you'd probably jump the ship.
    Indeed, it doesn't. That's why I don't resort to it in arguements - we passed that point now - everyone is entitled to read them through and decide who is right, from my side I don't want to waste time with that retard anymore.
    Kindly do us all a favour and shut the f**k up then.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    [B]The only stupid thing I do is continueing to talk to retard like you..
    I knew the "toys out of pram" moment would occur when you lost the argument.

If taxpayer bailouts did not happen at all most of City banks would close by now , only a handful would remain. Those that did not get direct taxpayer money benefited indirectly - by not going down with the rest.
    Maybe I don't work for a bank anymore ?

That's my last post I've got better things to do than talking to a retard like you.
    Somehow I doubt it. Your urge to spout absolute bollux will be too strong

Before the end of 2009 you will not be working in the City - being a you are you'd probably jump the ship.
    clever and preceptive individual

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Indeed, it doesn't. That's why I don't resort to it in arguements - we passed that point now - everyone is entitled to read them through and decide who is right, from my side I don't want to waste time with that retard anymore.
    What we really need is
    Code:
    :pwnd
    smiley

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Oh the irony...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
    Resorting to insults doesn't boost the credibility of your argument in the slightest.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    That would be good .... a little gospel choir of smilies in cloaks, singing it...
    Singing Nun Smilies, in stockings and suspenders!

Yup, I fancy some of that!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    I have another suggestion for the smiley thread - can we have a hallelujah one?
    That would be good .... a little gospel choir of smilies in cloaks, singing it...

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Pwnd.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    That's my last post
    I have another suggestion for the smiley thread - can we have a hallelujah one?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied

Before the end of 2009 you will not be working in the City - being a rat you are you'd probably jump the ship.
    Resorting to insults doesn't boost the credibility of your argument in the slightest.
    Last edited by Moscow Mule; 7 October 2008, 14:39.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied

Pwnd.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    The institution I work for has not received a penny of government tax and neither have the majority of City institutions

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    It's a discussion in which he tries to make a point that me working on SKA is somehow a bad thing. I am pointing out that it is my choice and it does not affect anyone else apart from me, unlike what City scam that cost people who did not take part in it lots of money.
    I never said it was a bad thing. It becomes bad when you become delusional about its possibilities. Would make quite an interesting hobby I suspect.

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    Do you work in the financial institution in the City? If so you only have a job now because of taxpayer bailouts.
    If you were a football manager right now there'd be a chant coming from the crowd...

"You don't know what you're doing, you don't know what you're doing...."

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Do you work in the financial institution in the City? If so you only have a job now because of taxpayer bailouts.
    Another cretinous comment from the master.
    The institution I work for has not received a penny of government tax and neither have the majority of City institutions

It's not good attitude to buy champagne at times like these, especially if your job is funded by taxpayers now.
    Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it. Start a revolution? Oh hang on, your lot already tried that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X