• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A serious question for AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The only stupid thing I do is continueing to talk to retard like you.

If taxpayer bailouts did not happen at all most of City banks would close by now , only a handful would remain. Those that did not get direct taxpayer money benefited indirectly - by not going down with the rest.

That's my last post I've got better things to do than talking to a retard like you.

Before the end of 2009 you will not be working in the City - being a rat you are you'd probably jump the ship.
    Resorting to insults doesn't boost the credibility of your argument in the slightest.
    Last edited by Moscow Mule; 7 October 2008, 14:39.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

That's my last post
      I have another suggestion for the smiley thread - can we have a hallelujah one?
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Pwnd.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          I have another suggestion for the smiley thread - can we have a hallelujah one?
          That would be good .... a little gospel choir of smilies in cloaks, singing it...
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            That would be good .... a little gospel choir of smilies in cloaks, singing it...
            Singing Nun Smilies, in stockings and suspenders!

Yup, I fancy some of that!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              Resorting to insults doesn't boost the credibility of your argument in the slightest.
              Indeed, it doesn't. That's why I don't resort to it in arguements - we passed that point now - everyone is entitled to read them through and decide who is right, from my side I don't want to waste time with that retard anymore.

Comment

Indeed, it doesn't. That's why I don't resort to it in arguements - we passed that point now - everyone is entitled to read them through and decide who is right, from my side I don't want to waste time with that retard anymore.
                Oh the irony...

Comment

What we really need is
                  Code:
                  :pwnd
                  smiley
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

[B]The only stupid thing I do is continueing to talk to retard like you..
                    I knew the "toys out of pram" moment would occur when you lost the argument.

If taxpayer bailouts did not happen at all most of City banks would close by now , only a handful would remain. Those that did not get direct taxpayer money benefited indirectly - by not going down with the rest.
                    Maybe I don't work for a bank anymore ?

That's my last post I've got better things to do than talking to a retard like you.
                    Somehow I doubt it. Your urge to spout absolute bollux will be too strong

Before the end of 2009 you will not be working in the City - being a you are you'd probably jump the ship.
                    clever and preceptive individual

HTH
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

The only stupid thing I do is continueing to talk to retard like you.

Before the end of 2009 you will not be working in the City - being a rat you are you'd probably jump the ship.
                      Kindly do us all a favour and shut the f**k up then.
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X